Chapter 4 Bar Performance

-----------

EDIT DATE: 03/13/21

-----------

The fun hype music is gone and the cheers and people laugh was slowly turning down.

'Boss will flip out when he finds out.' I thought and look at the group. "H-hey! Wait!" I yelled at the group. Everyone in the group looks back as they were escorted by the guards.

"I'll handle them.. thank you, sirs," I said bowing.

"Are sure mam?"

"He did a punch you."

"You guys are too kind... I'm fine. You guys take a break." I said. They both nodded and smiled at me before they left to get some break or continue their job.

"What do you want now?" asks Todoroki who is looking straight at me.

"Look... I don't have enough money to sustain my life and this is the only job I have alright." Before I could finish the girl in the group hugged me. Now that I sniff her hair accidentally I notice something. Yes, she is the girl alright. "You are the girl that almost been squish at the entrance exam?"

She looks at me then she seems to be analyzing me like an exam paper. Her eyes then sparkled and hug me tight.

"I-I... Thank you for saving me!" She said still hugging me. I try to calm her down and it works. She put me down and bowed down 90 degrees. "Thank you and sorry!" she exclaimed.

"Are we missing something here? Ehehe.." Yamada asks looking at us confused.

"How about we talk about that over drinks?" I ask them. They all look surprised by my words. I can't really blame them, I just did went on master on them and made them leave when they just got here. "Yeah. So you all sit back down on your table while I get your drinks."

"As drink you mean.." The tired guy asks. What was his name.. Shoti? Ayzawi? Oh, Aizawa!

"Juice or shake?" I ask them. They all sited down as they say their orders. "Okay then... just wait for a bit and I'll be back." And headed to make their food. My friend looks at me like I lose a screw.

"What happened to the aging protocol?" He followed through the kitchen as I make them some shakes. We don't usually serve any shakes since there are no kids going in. And the sign outside already stated that way.

My angel friend then stands in front of me blocking my way. He is giving me a serious and confuses look. "Look, I will be excusing that rule for them. And besides." I push him away. "This night might be something fun~"

"Whatever do you mean...?" He just keeps on following me around the kitchen as a lost dog.

"First off, hand me that glass." He did as I ordered him to do. "Second, can you help me make their shakes."

"Eh? I'm a cleaner, not a cooker."

"Well, you are a cooker now. Third, we don't cook shakes. We shake the ingredients. Hand me those already fined chop fruits."

"When are you going to answer my confusion?" He took the bowl of finely chopped fruits by the counter as I blend them inside the blender.

"And lastly, they are the people who I notice back at the entrance exam yesterday. I thought they might be my classmate when school started." He stops following me and stood still. "Don't cry, you're making a huge play in the kitchen if you do.

"I'm not going to cry! I'm just shocked."

"Also-"

"Oh don't you dare order me anymore."