Chapter 35 First Day of Intership

-------------

EDIT DATE: FEB 16, 2021

------------

A/N: ITALIC and BOLD when you are both talking. Just BOLD is when she is the only one talking. ITALIC and BOLD with the sign (') on the phrase/word mean she is only talking to you. When only ITALIC with the sign (') is when you are thinking/ talking to her.

-----------

Your POV:

   Waking up to the sound of the beeping alarm clock I bought yesterday with Zashi-kun. Smashing it into dozen of pieces before fully opening my eyes.

"Damn. That was a nice na-AP!" I shout out at the sudden furry jump right on my stomach. And I was about to breathe out the air! Guess he did it for me.

"Yoko! How in the cat world did you get in here?" He just meowed at me. "Right, Cat's couldn't talk... but you know we can talk?" I ask Yoko as I raise him. "You're daddy, of course!" he just licked my face.

Eww but aww~ I pat his head and brought him down. Technically, I didn't understand what I just said and why I was talking to a cat but, eh. I always talk to cats and dogs.

I watch as Yoko walks out of the room I was staying in. Stretching out my limbs and sighing. "Alright! First day of internship." Jumping out of the bed as I run towards the kitchen seeing no one there. No breakfast, no Sensei cooking breakfast, not even himself.

"Where is he?" Walking towards the living room seeing him with paper everywhere. "Poor sensei." I walk over to him and took the fallen blanket that is placed on the couch.

I look over the mess and thought of cleaning up the place a bit as well to make breakfast. Getting the scattered papers on the floor and shooting the crumpled papers to the trash bin. "She shoots..." The thrown crumpled paper I threw went directly towards the trash bin. "And she scores!" As I whispered out a loud crowd cheering for me.

"Ahhh~ that feels so good."

After cleaning up the place and stacking the paper to each other next to the sleeping Sensei. His head is tucked in his arms as his hair is hiding his visible dark deep eye bags and tired eyes. Taking a quick picture of his sleeping form I headed out to start cooking breakfast.

Opening the fridge and scanned it like a predator in hunting. "Doesn't he goes starving?" Everything in the fridge is either a juice box, water, sweets, and a piece of apple. "Guess I'll go hunting. But, I don't have money right now." I close the fridge and headed to my room.

"Please tell me I have a spare MONEY!" A smile formed on my face as I took out 'my' wallet that I didn't 'stole' from a particular guy. Opening it, I have enough to make breakfast.

Leaving a note for Sensei to know where I will be going and after changing into my pj's into a loose shirt and black tight leggings before heading out.

Walking down the sides minding my business and looking for a nearby store using the old tech mind. "Ok Google, where is the nearest store." It took a while before receiving a response. Following the direction given to me, I made it quickly to a small store.

Heading in, I greeted the nice lady on the counter before preceding my way to search for edible ingredients for the rest of the week. "You better be thankful Sensei. I'm doing the shopping for you."

Taking a dozen pieces of eggs, fruits, vegetables, meats, drinks, more sweets, juice boxes, and a few more ingredients and food that may or may not last for a week. Taking it the loaf load of food in both of the red baskets I am carrying and headed to the last section.