Chapter 27 Training To Discover

------------

EDIT DATE: FEB 15, 2021

------------

A/N: ITALIC and BOLD when you are both talking. Just BOLD is when she is the only one talking. ITALIC and BOLD with the sign (') on the phrase/word mean she is only talking to you. When only ITALIC with the sign (') is when you are thinking/ talking to her.

--------------

Your POV

   The next day came in in a flash. No matter how hard I wanna go out, my feet denied to do so, I'm in my room reading a book. It's the last day before I must go and meet with her again. I remember what she said. 

"They, my friend, are the people who made you weak. I'm just here to protect you from them." It lingers in my mind. How can they make me weak? What did they do to make me weak? I stop reading the book I'm holding and stare at the bedsheet. I try to remember anything from my past. Anything that can help me remember. I can only remember a few pieces of bits to them. 

"Shigaraki, if you are one of them then maybe you can help me know who the others are," I said to practically to no one. My body started buzzing and so as my phone. Grabbing my phone I answer the call. 

"Hello?" I ask the person. "Who is this?"

"Is this Y/n?"

"I'm here. What do you want?"

"Y/n! It's me, Momo."

"Oh, hi. What made you call me?" I forget that I gave my number to her a few days back. She's the only one on my phone with the other teachers' number too inserted in my phone. Nezu really cares about my safety and even brought me a phone. Now they can track me wherever I go. 

"You wanna go training with me?" she asks me. 

"Training? What kind of training?" I ask her. 

"Well since you don't remember your quirk I'll help you discover it again. I'm in my house training for the sports festival and I wanna know if you want to train with me," she said. All I can understand is that she is willing to help me 'remember' my quirk. 

"Sure..? What's the address?" she told me the address with so much delight that she said about serving tea? At the end of the call, I told her that I'll be there in 30 mins. Getting ready, I put on that can be used as training clothes. An oversize shirt that I put on a hair tie that use to tuck my hair into a ponytail. I put a dangly at the end of my shirt.  I wrap it through and tuck it tight. I then pulled both of my sleeves to my shoulder then boom! Now I have something to wear on top. 

(A/n: If you didn't get it, here's the video from Chesy Arts)

I look myself in the mirror seeing that it looks more of a 'going-to-the-mall-' shirt than -training-with-a-friend's-house' kind of shirt. I sigh and undo everything and let my shirt fall. I change my shirt to a more of my size shirt and put it on and wear my gym clothes that the school provided. 

"Now I have to figure out how to dry this before the Sports Festival," I said annoyed at the little fact. I grab my phone, attach my headset, and let the music ringing out to my ear. Lastly for my shoes and I headed out of school to Momo's house. 

I made it to her house and saw how big her hour is. Her house is no joke, it's like I'm in front of a castle than a house. I think inside is much bigger than U.A. I'm about to call her that I'm ready outside her house when the gate started to push open.