The Beginning

Disclaimer: I do NOT own the characters in BNHA/MHA nor the reader, you. BNHA is created by Kohei Horikoshi. I only own is the plot and the book cover. 

----------

   I had a friend who was cast down in heaven with the other angels. Humans started to call him many things such as "The Devil." As I walk among them for ions, from the day Human set foot in Earth to the presence. I know their motives for life and know more knowledge than any one of them can combine.

Disguise myself as a Human-like them I was able to blend in with the crowd without any trouble. They didn't seem to notice my presence through my disguise and I was glad it works. I once follow orders from God and once follow orders from "The Devil" but now, taking a set back I made my own choice and I live not being good nor bad but neither of them It's my choice to choose which one I'll cooperate, any time, any day in my walking life.

I was never been killed by some human inventions. I did get stab, shoot, cut, burned, drowned, smash by rocks, fall into a pit, crash by a truck, and other any circumstances where a normal human can be killed.

My mind was always filled curios on my first day being a human. I try my best to keep my true form from the human sight but there where times they get a glimpse of me with my wings to attach to my back. I didn't have a choice to get rid of them. More days came in my stay as a human the more boring the days went. The cycle of dying keeps returning to me and only to come back alive somewhere else, another place away from where I was last seen. I can only be truly dead when I want to or by a celestial weapon back at the rebellion.

My appearance was still the same as back when I was an angel. The same height, eye color to skin color. Personality is still the same except for the feeling of having anger issues at some point in my stay as a human.

It feels like I curse myself to be here. To be jailed up in the world of humans, walking with them as they do their everyday life. When the time changes to good to bad. I was there to witness all that happened.

I even made to the spot where I had friends and family but with faith has stored for me, I was the main target of most disaster. I was dead when my life became happy. I was alive when life was dull. Like if faith wants me to fell dull and lonely.

I stop having friends and family after three times I did it and only them dying before or after me. Watching them suffer life hardship while I stay in my chair relaxing and not caring for my own life. I had enough and stop falling to the same cycle for the fourth time.

As I made my way back to my room to take a rest after cleaning my new apartment there was sudden news of the baby in China glowing in light and having supernatural powers. The news spread wildfire all over the world and more humans started to gain that same experience themselves. Until the day that the population changes.

With Eighty percent of the population having the power and being lucky of 'Quirk' and the last remaining considered to be unlucky deemed to be 'Quirkless'. Before that huge leap of power came to the population people with no 'Quirk' were against the people having one. The country leader started to see through all this and accept the people with 'Quirks' and deemed themselves as heroes when they study hard for their license. They need to follow rules and protocols or they will be sent in jail for using their gift against the rules sent up with them.

Not all people with the power of 'Quirk' was deemed to be a hero when they use this advantage to get what they desire in life. I heard the news about 'Quirkless' people soon having one by a man who in return you need to become his followers.

I saw it all and that is where my life came into a dramatic change. The time where people having the power to be stronger than ever before and being a hero to everyone's eyes just by kicking the villain butts. I don't see why they have this line between Heroes, Villains, to Quirkless civilians. To me, they are all equal. Like the life they have before this power of 'Quirk' ever came.

Until there was a knock in my door as I mute the news I was watching. Opening the door meeting with a box with a lettering tape on the top. There was no address to where it came from but being a curious person I get it and place it on top of my kitchen counter.

Opening the letter first I read the message out loud...

----------------------

Welcome boys and girls! To my ever first BNHA/MHA fanfiction book!! For you, readers, wouldn't confuse the timeline will be starting at our number 1 hero in his school days with the other pro heroes like Eraserhead. Present Mic, Midnight, and Endeavor. Hope you like it and also don't worry. Our green-haired hero with his batch of friends will be part of this story in the future. Enjoy the rest of the plot!