Chapter 28 Sports Festival

-----------

EDIT DATE: FEB 15, 2021

------------

A/N: ITALIC and BOLD when you are both talking. Just BOLD is when she is the only one talking. ITALIC and BOLD with the sign (') on the phrase/word mean she is only talking to you. When only ITALIC with the sign (') is when you are thinking/ talking to her.

-------------

Your POV

Today is the day. It's finally the Sports Festival I can't help but feel excited about it. Just thinking about going against every student in U.A makes me go pump up! Racing myself towards the waiting room where the class will be meeting up. Grabbing the door when I suddenly got pulled out in front of the door. 

"H-hey- Oh! Morning Nezu." I greeted seeing the principal of the school. I also notice that I was pulled out by the door by Snipe. "Snipe. Anything you guys want?" I asked them.

"If you don't mind Y/n. I would like to talk to you at my office for a moment." Principle Nezu asks nicely. 

"Anything I did wrong?" I ask him. He smiled.

"Don't worry, Y/n. You're not in trouble." If so, I followed them towards his office where Snipe waited outside for some reason. I close the door and help Nezu to get towards his desk. I stand in front of his desk waiting for him to say something. 

"Did you left your dorm, recently?" he asked sipping on his tea.

"Yes...? Momo called me to train her and with her," I said to him.

"I see," he said and offered me tea which I decline. "Vlad King said that you're not training for the past days ever since you move here."

"Which is true. My legs are not supportive enough to lift my whole body. Momo just got lucky that my legs work when she called." he laughs at my answer before standing on his desk with his arms hid behind his back.

"Would you mind turning around?" he asked me.

"Wha-? Why?" I asked confuse. When he didn't reply I did what I was told and face my back towards him. 

"Is there always a huge scar behind your back?" he asked me. How did he saw that? Can his eyes look through cloth? Enough to see your bare asking. What perv!

"How'd you know there's a scar?"

"I don't," he said. "I'm not even sure that you have a scar on your back. I'm just guessing and it seems that you answered my question." I look back at him. I felt trick! What the heck!

"You tricksters!" I said annoyed. I hated when I'm being trick like that. Why didn't I saw that? Of course, he couldn't do that. "I've been fooled by a rat!" I said dramatically. 

"Care to explain about the scar on your back?" he asks me. Now, this makes things a little confusing. Why is he asking such a question? He has a scar across his face and I didn't question it. Why did he question mine?

"Don't know. I just have them."

"How long was it?" 

"Start for the scapula to the far third to the end of my ribs," I said to him. He nodded.

"How many are them?" he asked. 

"Why?" I asked him. This really turning suspicious. "Why are you asking such questions?" I asked him. He looks at me and sighs sadly.