Chapter 26 Maybe Y/n Is Still There

-------------

EDIT DATE: FEB 15, 2021

------------

A/N: ITALIC and BOLD when you are both talking. Just BOLD is when she is the only one talking. ITALIC and BOLD with the sign (') on the phrase/word mean she is only talking to you. When only ITALIC with the sign (') is when you are thinking/ talking to her.

Plus, I'm having trouble with what to nickname Kurogiri... which is better? Kiri-kun or Giri-kun? Your suggestions for his nickname, comment down your answer. I will be picking one and the best nickname will be the permanent one for the rest of the book.

-----------

Your POV

"W-what's going on?" asked the bubbly girl. Right there, outside our room are a bunch of students all crowded outside. I swing my bag straps to my shoulder and started walking towards the door.

I couldn't care less about their reason for being here in the first place. They are not here for an autograph this is for sure. They keep bickering and yelling all in a unison way. I couldn't even understand what they are saying to all the people outside.

"What the hell do they want?" I asked growing weary of their compliments.

"Y/n! Don't talk like that!" the boy with glasses, Turbo, said chopping off the air once again. I sigh and push my classmate out of the way. Bakugou is at the front and from cutting in line, I'm already at his side seeing the students of U.A closer.

"I came to see what 1A class like, but you lot seems arrogant." messy, indigo-colored hair dude came out from the crowd. His tired-looking eyes, the deep eye bags under his eyes remind me of someone. I look beside myself seeing Bakugou is ready to explode his face off. I didn't take his 'compliment' as an insult.

"Are all students in the hero course like this?" he asked. Whatever happened to the loud bickering of students earlier just vanish as he spoke out. Something to do with his quirk?

I'm about to chime in and respond when he started speaking once again. Talk about it in a hurry. This guy didn't even let us answer or does the shacking of the heads of my classmate to the side considered to him as an answer.

"There are quite a few people who are enrolled in the general studies course because they couldn't make it to the hero course. Did you know that the school left those of us a chance? Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may transfer some people out." I rolled my eyes at him. This guy is really is something. If he wants to be here so badly, then why didn't you work hard to be here.

That is why being a villain is more of a career choice than being a hero. Villains do whatever they want, they are free, they are wild, and even though they are villains they have a life to live in. The world is for everyone and not for heroes only. Why can't they be them in this world?

"Unlike the others, I'm not scouting out an enemy. I came to say that even if you're in the hero course if you get too carried away. I'll sweep your feet right from under you. I came with a declaration of war."

"Are you done?" I asked him. Now everyone is starring t me. He did too, his dark purple eyes stared at me. He just gave me a look now I'm having a hard time to breath. What he heck? Is he doing this to me? My chest tightens every moment he stared at me. I regain my posture and spoke. "If so, do you mind not to declare war? It's just an event kid. There is no need to have a war and the event is just for fun. Mind taking sleeping pills too, your eyes are getting heavier." I said. "Now excuse me, I have places to be."