Chapter 25 Meeting The Famous Class-1A

------------

EDIT DATE: FEB 15, 2021

----------

A/N: ITALIC and BOLD when you are both talking. Just BOLD is when she is the only one talking. ITALIC and BOLD with the sign (') on the phrase/word mean she is only talking to you. When only ITALIC with the sign (') is when you are thinking/ talking to her.

-------------

Your POV

"Is putting a bandage on my right eye is necessary?" I asked Recovery Girl who is putting a bandage to cover the deep missing eyeball in my right eye.

"If you don't want to scare anyone, this is the best for you," she said before the door open.

"Is she ready?" my new homeroom teacher said who is covered in bandages, head to toes? Recovery Girl nodded and help me up. "Follow me," he instructed me. I just followed what he said as we walk in the hallways of the famous UA high. Thinking being inside a famous school already makes me think if I should really be in here.

We pass big doors with different numbers written in bold red. The giant window place the otherwise makes people inside see the height of the building we are in. No doubt, this school is huge. Everything from the entrance of the school to the walkway and the garden can be seen.

He stops walking which I didn't notice. I was to busy looking outside I bump into him.

"Watch out kid," he said.

"Sorry?" I said, more like a question. He sigh and was about to open the door when he retreated his hand back. "Aren't you going to open it?" I asked him.

"You sure you are ready to be in the hero course?"

"Why?"

"Look here, kid. I don't know what is inside of Nezu's mind but how are you in battle and technics? Lastly, what is your quirk?" he asked me.

"Quirk, I don't think I can remember I can have any quirk. Even if I did, I don't know how to activate it in the first place. But!," I place both of my hand on my waist and look at him. "That doesn't mean I can't learn some heroic stuff. A person doesn't need a quirk to be a hero. If they have a strength and mind to do things the old fashion way. Without using any quirk and still save people." I said. "That is what they called morality." 'Keep up the good work, Y/n. Stay on hero side for now.'

My answer must have shocked him seeing he was looking at me with shock. He blinks after and sighs. "Alright, kid." he then opened the door and far enough. I did herd chairs move and people sitting the moment he went in.

"Morning." Sensei greeted them.

"You're back already, Aizawa-sensei!?" they all exclaimed shock. I hold onto my mouth to say something. Who wouldn't be? After all, he was the most critical state back at the USJ attack. Blood poured down all over his body with a broken arms? He must be mistaken for a mummy a moment someone saw him.

"Glad to see you're doing well, Sensei!" A man said in a formal way said inside the room. I'm still outside and waiting for Sensei to introduce my presence to them.

"If you call that doing well..." a soft female said inside. She must be the bubbly one I saw in the USJ attack. I can agree to her, is Sensei really is fine going back to work with his condition right now?

"My welfare isn't important because your fight is far from over." he stopped in front of the desk, with a serious tone. Everyone must have been triggered to hear what he just said. He really is a straight forward guy, ha.