Chapter 30 Eavesdropping

-------------

EDIT DATE: FEB 15, 2021

-----------

A/N: ITALIC and BOLD when you are both talking. Just BOLD is when she is the only one talking. ITALIC and BOLD with the sign (') on the phrase/word mean she is only talking to you. When only ITALIC with the sign (') is when you are thinking/ talking to her.

----------

Your POV

"Begin!" yelled Midnight. As predicted, as she yelled out, everyone started heading towards Deku's group. 

"It's one big battle for Ten Million points!" one of the students in the class 1B yelled out.

Taking this time as I reach out for the least points this game has and followed them from behind. They are to focus on racing down to reach for Deku's Ten Million points that they didn't even notice me reaching for their headbands. Snatching it by jumping towards the rider's height and went for it.

"L/n got the first band out of the entire race!" Present Mic yelled out. This made the rider in front of me look towards me.

"She got our band!" the rider yelled out to his teammate making them race towards me instead.

Running away from them and quickly went towards the next lowest point. Dodging everyone and quickly snatch out their point.

"Hey!"

"Thank you for the points!" I yelled out and continue doing this until everyone started heading for each other bands. Just my luck as Deku's group are high up in the sky thanks to the bubbly girl quirk.

"Where to go next..." I look over the group that seems to have a copying quirk. He looks at me with a smile that creeps me out.

"What is this! One of the class 1A! Came to me to get points... such a mistake." he said laughing maniacally. I rolled out my eyes at him and try to get their bands and dodging attackers that try to get my points.

I was about to hit him by the head when he deflects it with his quirk.

"You use one of my classmate's quirk... interesting." I have other plans for them later so I headed the other directions getting the other group bands. The time is running out and I still have not enough points to get to the next game. I have to go back to the guy with the copying quirk. He is my last chance to get to the next level.

Running towards their group who have now a lot of bands across his beck and now running after Bakugo's group.

I race towards them and using my quick speed. While they are busy battling each other and the guy with a copying quirk keeps that creepy smile so I headed behind them. The horses and defenses have been looking over the group in front of them as they dodge Bakugo's group attacks.

I get my chance and run after them from behind. I was to get their band when one of his teammates notice me and quickly dodge me.

"Nice try loser!" that guy is going to be the death of me. I try again but they keep on avoiding my hand. "Aww, ~ isn't this cute. Don't you have a quirk to get to me?"

"I don't need some quirk to get what I want," I said to him and try again. I'm ready to use the sword that always came back to me.

Bakugo keeps hitting Kirishima's head while yelling nonsense to him. Todoroki must have the person who did the giant ice-making me sure that Deku's team is inside.