Chapter 45 Knowing Fumikage Tokoyami

------------

EDIT DATE: May 12, 2021

------------

- Previously on chapter 44 -

"Can't someone call for help?!"

"On it!!" Iida stayed to help you not to reach the crying Mineta on the floor as Satou race out of the boys changing room to call for help. The girls soon arrive and saw the destruction.

"My my my, you look so pathetic!..." You said to him. You didn't look to anyone else but to the grape boy who is getting ready to see the afterlife. "Ehe... Your dead for being a perverted sinner."

Reaching out to him, you are about to summon your sword but after that, you felt something hit your neck. You look behind to see Snipe. Before your eyes close and fall on the floor, unconscious.

Your POV

I open my eyes, feeling a bit light-headed at first. You close your eyes once again, shielding yourself from the sudden bright light, and looking down.

"W-What happened?" I couldn't remember what happened. All I can think of is how I suddenly block out when I finish changing back at the girls changing room.

"Y/n, your awake!"

"Huh?" I raise my head to be met with some of my classmates. "W-What are you-" I was cut off when I saw that I was somewhere... "Umm..."

"I'm so relieved to see you awake!" Momo said, suddenly hugging me. I blush out at how her chest is in front of my face and I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable about this. We are both girls, why would I be uncomfortable by this??

"Y-Yeah! I'm f-fine..." I trial my eyes away from her c-chest and look over to the others who gave me a relief look. Momo then stops hugging me and after that, she has a smile on her face. "Can someone explain what happened?" I ask them.

"You don't know? Rabbit." Tsyu asked me. I shake my head, looking at them.

"You almost killed Mineta at the boy's changing room," Uraraka said to which I tense up.

"W-What-"

Before I can say anything else, Deku then spoke out. "But h-he is fine! He is just a bit shaken up from what happened." I close my mouth and sigh in relief.

"But I wish you could have done it." I heard Jiro said to which I chuckled.

"But... why am I here?" Momo helps me to sit up straight to which I'm thankful for. I smiled at her to which she gave me a bashful smile.

"What happened? Is she dead or what?" We both look down to see Recovery Girl with Snipe. "I'm only joking, kids." She said and walk towards me. She looks up towards me and waves her hands towards the class.

"Can you kids go outside for a moment?" She asked them.

"Right!" Iida said and escorted the others out. I watch them walk outside the room while greeting Snipe and close the door behind them.

I then look over to Snipe before holding my breath for any possible scold that I might receive from either form him or from Recovery Girl. "You will be staying with Snipe for a few days." Recovery Girl said beside me while checking my arm.

"What are you doing?" I asked her. She didn't answer my question making me look over to Snipe who just shrugs his shoulder. "So, I'm staying with Snipe this time. Then I have to pack my things then."