Chapter 24 It's Her But Not Really?

-----------

EDIT DATE: FEB 15, 2021

------------

A/N: ITALIC and BOLD when you are both talking. Just BOLD is when she is the only one talking. ITALIC and BOLD with the sign (') on the phrase/word mean she is only talking to you. When only ITALIC with the sign (') is when you are thinking/ talking to her.

-------------

No one POV

The door to walk towards the entrance of the building is crack open. It's lock is broken the door wooden frame is burnt from the flame that hit the place.

Going inside, All Might leading with Endeavor behind him, they made there way towards your apartment door.

"This is it?" asked Cementoss.

"As we remember, yes." Nemuri said getting ready to fight off the villain. All Might smash the door open revealing dust smoke appeared as he broke the door making in landing inside.

"This looks worst than the outside." said Hizashi who is guiding Aizawa who is still in bandage. Everything is burn down to ashes, the roof might fall any moment and crack on the wall and ceiling giving away any sunlight in.

They split into groups looking for any room that they might be in. All Might headed to the attic with Nemuri. Aizawa with Hizashi headed to the kitchen. Snipe headed to the rooms up stairs. Cementoss with Ectoplasm headed outside to see if anyone escape through the holes. Endeavor headed stayed in the living room looking for any clues and followed Snipe after. Power Loader with Vlad King check the other places that haven't went to check.

Heading to the attic, All Might slowly opened the hidden stairs that lead to the attic. Nemuri climb in, taking soft steps and peeked her head inside.

"I need any light. It's dark in here." she said. The attic wasn't to much damage but the sunlight did gave light a bit, it's still dark inside. It's filled with spider webs and dust. Insects crawling and no wind coming in. She flash the given flashlight and look more inside.

"Nothing." she whispered. All Might nodded and help Nemuri to get back down. Making to the last step, the wood broke making her slip and fall onto the floor.

"Midnight! You alright?" All Might asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she said and dust herself.

"What happened?" All Might asked and saw the broken wood Nemuri steeped on. It was broke into two by a rope.

"Ehehehe.." I silent chuckled is herd after making All Might and Nemuri quickly move.

"Where did that came from?" she asked looking around.

"Ehehehe.." There was it again. Both All Might and Midnight scanned the room there where in.

"Hey."

"There!" she yelled and using her whip to capture the villain but the villain dodge it.

"Watch it!" he said. Coming out from the dark is Snipe. "Do I look like a villain to you?" he ask her.

"Opps, sorry~ I got-"

"Ehehehe.." Now all three of them started hearing soft chuckles.

"What did you find Snipe?" All Might ask. He shake his head no. All Might sigh sadly and they return back to the others.