Chapter 5 Her Friend, Emily And Jack

-----------

EDIT DATE: 03/13/21

----------

Your POV

Waking up in my slumber I stretch out my limbs and look around the room. The sun was already shinning through the window lighting up the surrounding area. Getting up I fix myself and get to into school clothes. It was already time for the first day of school and making it early as possible I headed out with my things already in my bag. A toaster in my hand and keys in my other.

Locking the door and kissing it a good bye and headed out.

"Good morning L/n-Chan" My neighbor greeted. I greeted back and hurriedly went out and get into my motorcycle and finishing my toaster in my mouth and drove off.

My hair flew to the air as I went inside the school. Taking out my ID and the scanner scanned it before it let me in. Parking my motorcycle outside and headed inside.

"Isn't that the girl that save someone from being a squash potato?"

"Where is her wings if so?"

"She sure is pretty and strong."

"What could be her quirk?"

More questions lingered in their mind as I walk pass them heading to my respected classroom.

"Who put a giant door in a giant school?" I ask my self.

'I just hope there wasn't anyone that is the same height as the door.' and opened it slowly. Surprisingly it wasn't that heavy. Looking in there wasn't anyone, yet. I smiled to myself and choose a sit at the back beside the window. Getting my bag down I look at the window.

More students came in the gate of U.A high as expected. Watching as everyone of them felt proud being in. There was even some who looks to be nervous just starring into the building. I watch as others laughs and jump in joy. My eyes then traveled to the grass where there was a tree plated on the grass. Enough to enjoy the refreshing air.

'I should eat my lunch there.'

Taking the view more I herd the door slide opened. Seeing through the door was familiar faces. I ignore them and pulled out my phone and started listening to music and finding anything for Saturday night.

"-/n L/n!" I jump a little and look beside me seeing Yamada looking at me. "Yes?" I ask taking my headphones out my ears. He looks at me and a tint of pink dusted on him.

"Good morning, L/n!" He greeted. I return the gesture by nodding me head and a force smile.

"You my girl will be having lunch with us! For a thank you back at the bar!" when a guy seated beside me. Yamada look at the person and so was I. He seems to be a year older than me. Having a serious look. He have a white hair, light yellow color eyes and he sees kinda familiar.

"Oh.. Hi, Y/n!"

"Are the serious!!" I yelled making Yamada to flinch away from my sudden voice. "What are you dong here?!" I ask him with my hand slamming against his desk. He rub the back of his neck and smiled awkwardly at me.

"As you see.. I'm here! Training to be a hero."

"I don't believe you." First off you are working as my coworker at the bar and now my classmate?! The heavens did you even got here in the first place!

"Believe it or not... I'm here."

"Did you take the entrance exam?" I ask him giving him a serious look.