Chapter 31 Cavalry Battle

-----------

EDIT DATE: FEB 15, 2021

-----------

A/N: ITALIC and BOLD when you are both talking. Just BOLD is when she is the only one talking. ITALIC and BOLD with the sign (') on the phrase/word mean she is only talking to you. When only ITALIC with the sign (') is when you are thinking/ talking to her.

----------

Your POV

I walk away from my spot in the hallways. My hand still rolled into a fist, veins popping out of my skin. I knew this new feeling can get me in trouble someday and 'she' wouldn't want me to feel anything new. I know her ways, she's just using me but I can't help it. She has the key to unlock what I miss out on. I only need is to follow her, I know I act weak towards her, what choice do I have? There are no people out there to help me. No one can defeat her, she's immortal, no mortal can go against a demon, like herself. 

I know I'm immortal as well as she stated it to me. We are both are immortal beings but lives differently.

Somehow, I always feel like I belong on neither side of good nor bad. I don't know why? Does it have to do with my past? 

"Hey! Y/n!" Looking up from the ground to see Momo waving her hands towards me. 

"Hi, Momo!" I said taking up my role as a 'normal' citizen here in U.A. "Anything you want?"

"Uraraka told me that you went out to look for Izuku. Lunch is almost over and-"

"Oh stop it Momo. I'm fine, barely even hungry. I did saw, Deku on the way back but he seems busy talking to Todoroki so I left him be." I said smiling towards her.

"How can you fight with an empty stomach? Here, just a bite." she gave me a protein bar out of her pockets. "C'mon! Eat up or I'll push this into you."

"Please no." We both laugh and did what she said to me. I took a bite of the protein bar and finish it in no time. "Thanks," I started out to her. She nods and saw what she is wearing. 

"Care to explain why you are wearing cheerleader clothes?" I ask her. She blush out and covered herself. 

"Mineta said that all the girls needed to wear cheerleader clothes for the big cheer battle this afternoon," she said out to me. I looked confused but processing it as hard as I can I jump away from her.

"I'm not wearing those clothes!" I yelled out to her while pointing my finger at her before running away. I thought she wouldn't follow but oh boy, she did. 

"You have to wear them!" she yelled out to me. "All the girls did it, you have to do it too!" 

"You're not going to make me wear such outfit!" We both run around in circles inside the cafeteria dodging students having lunch. "He's a pervert! Why would you listen to them.." I wanted to cry out just imagine me wearing those skin-tight clothes. Talk about revealing to much skin!

"You have too, Y/n!" she said.

"Never!" 

"You might get in trouble if you didn't."

"It's better to be in trouble than wearing those!"  I then took a sharp turn when the path that I'll use will disconnect me from Momo was block!

"Hello, Y/n!" the girls are holding onto those monstrous clothes.