Chapter 9 Kayama Made A Wrong Move (?)

----------

EDIT DATE: 01/ 18/ 21

----------

Your POV

"Welcome to my humble home." Opening the door and lead Oboro inside. He look around.

"Looks decent."

"I don't want anything besides that." My apartment only consist of a sofa, coffee table, flat screen tv hanging on the wall. A kitchen dining area where there are three chair and a small table. Two bedrooms, one for me and the other is a guest room. "Just left your bag on the living room." He did and went there. I headed to the kitchen leaving my bag with Oboro as I prepare something for us.

I wonder what he wants. I look towards the cabinets to see if there is anything that I think he might like. Fruits, sweets, vegetables, and some water inside the fridge. But inside the cabinets are some cans of goods- good for an emergency-, some bag of ramen that is needed to be cooked, seasonings, and blah blah blah... I never thought I have so much food inside the cabinets. I should really check inside these.

After just 5 mins I find out I have sushi and still in one piece. Taking it out and place it on the coffee table in the living room.

"Here you go." I said. "I don't know what you want but I still have this... surprisingly." He smiled at me and I sited on the carpet floor and took out the things out of my bag. "What subject did you had trouble with?" I asked him.

"Science." then I start to remember the short wild vision earlier.

"You were suppose to know about that since Cloud is your quirk." I said to him. He just shrug so I headed to my science stuff got the book and notebook and start explaining.

Nemuri POV

We followed them towards an apartment building. We made sure to get a distance between us and them to not reveal our hiding spot.

"What are they doing?" asked Hizashi who was quiet on the whole stalking. They were laughing.

"You like who?!" then Oboro covered her mouth immediately. The three of us came closer and put our ears out. We silently listen to their conversation. I think I heard someone wheezing earlier.

"Shush!" Oboro whispered exclaimed still covering Y/n's mouth. Oboro then wipes his hand onto his pants while having a disgust look on him.

"I told you to never put your mouth of me, Oboro."

"I didn't know you really mean it!"

"Take thing serious when I said it. Now came on... we still have time for that tutor." she said a gave Oboro a wet tissue. "Here, clean your hands first... I don't wanna have germs inside my apartment."

"This is basically yours," Oboro mumble making Y/n laugh. I blush at her laugh hearing it was just angelic.

"With a mix of Oboro germs."

"Your a disgusting human," he said making Y/n smile.

"Your not the only one who said that to me." and they headed in. The three of us went out behind a light post and look at the building.

"That Oboro.. he must have already confess to her." Hizashi pouted angrily.

"We just meet her just on Saturday. It's just been four days adding the night in the bar." I said. Shota yawn before walking away.

"Hey! Where are you going!" Hizashi yelled towards Shota who was more tired than usual.

"We already stalk them.." then he yawn and look at us. "We can't interfere with them," he said.