Chapter 29 Obstacle Race

-------------

EDIT DATE: FEB 15, 2021

-----------

A/N: ITALIC and BOLD when you are both talking. Just BOLD is when she is the only one talking. ITALIC and BOLD with the sign (') on the phrase/word mean she is only talking to you. When only ITALIC with the sign (') is when you are thinking/ talking to her.

----------

Your POV

It's the day of the Sports Festival and right now everyone is running at their fastest speed their legs can go. Trailing behind them without running and just jogged-walk towards the tunnel where everyone is pushing each other to reach the other side. I knew I wouldn't able to pass them. There are hundreds of students pushing each other in the tunnel, I'll be stuck if I followed suit.

"A student from class 1A is jogged-walked towards everyone!" Present Mic claimed out through the mic. I heard whispered amongst the crowd but I ignored them.

In a flash, someone with an ice quirk started freezing the ground. The moment I saw the fast pace, trapping the students inside the tunnel, cold it brush against my face. The ice didn't reach me and everyone inside did.

"You guys are idiots." I compliment them and keep jogging my way towards them and somehow, I started walking at the side of the tunnel-like a lizard. Everyone looked at me with a questionable face.

"How didn't she got frozen!" one of them asked.

"Ah because..." I trailed off to him, giving him a smile. "I never rush things out," I said to him and continue to jogged- walk towards the otherwise of the tunnel. Jumping down from the side of the tunnel meets the ground I continue to jogged my way where I saw robots. Familiar robots differ in height. They are frozen in place. That is now I saw Todoroki ahead.

"Hello!" I waved at him like nothing. He look at me before glaring at me and runs off. I sneaked and walk pass the robots when I herd Todorki said about the robot's position are unstable.

"Heads up!!" I recoiled from someone behind me. I looked over the robots and it did start falling down.

"Todoroki form class 1A leading the way! After freezing the robots in seconds! What an amazing trick!"

"Oh, would he ever shut up," I mumbled out and the robot falls over me. Darkness, that's all I can see. Feeling the metal right above me, my hand touching the fallen robot. It's huge, from outside. I think they thought I'm squish by the robot. I sigh and threw the robot behind me didn't care about hitting the others.

"AMAZING!! L/n is the first one to get through! She just throws the piece of metal like a rag doll!!" Present Mic said. I then look behind me seeing everyone started using their quirk to get pass through the robots. I herd Kirishima and one of the students in class 1B both get out.

"Hey, Kirishima! Going good!" I yelled out to him. He then looks at me and gave me a sharp toothy smile.

"I'm not losing for something like this!" he yelled out. I then headed my way and look in front seeing Todoroki is far off followed by Bakugo. I then change my pace and started running. I don't know how fast I'm running but I'm sure it's living a bunch of dust behind me.

Poor to the people behind me, meh... it's a race. In no time I meet with the duo.

"Who said you two are leaving me behind," I said making them surprise by my sudden appearance.