Chapter 10 The Sleep Over

----------

EDIT DATE: 01/18/21

-----------

Your POV

Friday came fast on and everyone was just waiting for the time to get home. I listened to the boring lecture from our teacher.

"Hey, Y/n." Whispered my angel friend in my ears. I hum in response. "Do you think we could barge out of here? This lesson is getting boring."

"You want them to lecture to you for 30 mins after class. Go ahead, you go first." I respond making him groan. I giggled at his action and continue to listen to the teacher.

"You really want them over later?" he asks after a minute of silence in him.

"Yeah, why?" I ask him. I look at him at the corner of my eye and he looks towards me.

"I saw you at the bar on Saturday night alone in one of the sits. You seem to be talking to someone." I tense up and my body filled with goosebumps. I quickly shake the feeling.

"And where exactly did you see me sitting at?" I ask him. He smiled and,

"Looks who's interested in the topic... well after that big performance you did I was about to congrats you and headed backstage where you run ahead towards the back door wearing a cloak. I went back to my seat and saw a person entered the bar wearing a black cloak. Sitting a few sits away through the west of us I saw the person's mouth moves as if there was someone is beside them."

"Okay?"

"Don't act you don't know Y/n... I'm an angel in disguise and I know what I know, that someone is beside you as you are that cloaked person. You have a friend from our enemy, weren't you." He eyed me like a master do to his student. I started to feel small from him and from the way he talks about that night I know he knows about her presence.

"Miss L/n and Mister Takahashi would you both like to discuss your own topic in front?"

"No sir," I respond quickly and away from my friend's sight.

"You two stayed after class." Then at that exact time the ball rings. Everyone gathered their stuff and headed out. I mouthed to my friends that it will be quick. Nemuri nodded and push the other out of the room.

"Your sick Takahashi," I stated at him. "I'm not talking to anyone that night with the enemy."

"So you're admitting that you are talking to someone."

"I didn't say I was talking to anyone!" I yelled making our homeroom teacher who just entered yell at me.

"Miss L/n, what was the news I receive from sir Yamato." Sir Yamato is our last teacher and because of his quirk being harmonious, he's really good at singing and that is what he uses to hypnotize his opponent. He thought about ways to avoid quirks that use voice to penetrate someone or how we can penetrate them.

"I was just-"

"I was asking L/n about something when she accidentally yelled her answer."

"And the question was?" he asked.

"Something personal sir," I said before my friend could answer him. He didn't go further with the questioning and let it slide.

"I want you guys to write an apology letter to your teacher and give it to me tomorrow. You both are dismissed." We both nodded and headed out of the room.

"You're a dick." I hiss at him making him chuckled in delight.

"I'm a dick for you."

"Ew! Get away from me." I said playfully. We both laugh at it. Whenever that happened we always manage to get back together like nothing ever happened. When we were already outside the gang is waiting for us.