Chapter 13 The Next Holder

----------

EDIT DARE: 01/19/21

---------

KEYWORDS:

F/d = Favorite drink

F/f/b = Favorite food for breakfast

-------------

Your POV

   The next day came around and it's the weekend. Waking up from the sleeping bag and walk towards the kitchen to get me some f/d and walking back to the living room where everyone is still sound asleep.. except for Nezu who is awake and sited on the couch.

"Morning Nezu." I greeted him tiredly and walk towards him and sited next to him. 

"Morning miss L/n." he greeted by with a smile. 

"Y/n is fine," I said and place my drink on the side table next to me before my phone buzz on. After checking notifications from random online apps and messages from AFO, All for One, that he needs to see me later I check on Nezu who is quietly looking at the blank screen tv. 

"You okay?.. Want something to drink?" I ask him. 

"Thank you, Y/n. You somehow have any tea?" I nodded my head and getting up avoiding to step into anyone who is on the floor still asleep. I only saw the time on the kitchen clock reading 5:30 am. Sighing getting the tea the was still left last night and making it for Nezu.

As I was waiting for the hot water to be ready and to serve his drink I felt a tug on my pj's. Looking down I saw Nezu. I gave him a questionable look before signaling that he wanted to be on the counter. 

Picking him up and place him above the counter just in time for the hot water and his tea to be served. Placing the cup towards him and pouring the tea to him as he started drinking. 

"How was it?" I asked him. He smiled at me. 

"Lovely," he said cutely. I giggled and get my drink from the living room before going back to Nezu who is still on the counter drinking. His feet er- paws (?) hanging on the side as his paw was on the side balancing him from the counter. 

"You never answered my question last night, Nez," I said calling him by the nickname I just made up. I lean on the counter with him next to me while holding onto my drink. He didn't tense up nor felt bad but smiled and calm wash over his face. 

"I was experimented by a human. Having me as a lab rat which I am in the first place before injecting different abuse, mistreatment, and activities before turning me into the first human-made animal who manifest a quirk," he stated and sip his tea again. "What kind of tea is this?"

"It's green tea. Hizashi have some leftover green tea last night."

"Hizashi? The short blonde hair with glasses?" he asked as I just nodded while waiting for them to wake up. I didn't go further into his pass as it's already bad enough as I asked it in the first place. 

"Want me helped cooked breakfast for everyone?" I asked him. He stands up and nodded. "Alright then. I'll just look for something that will act as an apron for you." I stated and looked for a small cloth and putting strings on where the head should be and another one on the waist part. Quickly going back to Nezu who was already cooking. 

"You cook?" I asked him. 

"No. But I am now," he said looking through the cookbook I had placed before going to look for a cloth for Nezu earlier.