Chapter 15 Training The Future Hero

-----------

EDIT DATE: FEB 09, 2021

----------

KEYWORDS:

f/f: Favorite food

f/d: Favorite drink

Your POV

Opening the door to Shigaraki's room to see him facing the wall blankly. Quietly heading in and close the door making a soft 'clicking' sound. He turns his head towards me making him cheerily walk towards me. He stands a few inches away from me with his hand behind his back.

I bend over to reach his height. "What are you hiding?" I asked noticing something behind him. He then showed me to see that he is holding a flower using his four fingers. "For me...?" I asked him.

He just nods his head while having a soft pink blush across his face. "I don't believe it's valentine's day today."

"Thankful gift." He whispered, loudly enough for me to hear. I took the flower and placed it on the side of my hair acting as a pin. "Icy boy gave me an f-flower to give it to you."

"Icy boy? You mean, Flako?" He shakes his head.

"No, Icy boy. The one who brought you to me."

"Okay, Icy boy then." Which is also Flako. Shigaraki then started yawning and rubbing his sleepy eyes. I then lead Shigaraki towards his bed and let him fall asleep as I hum a lullaby. He yawns as I hum as I trace my finger to his forehead to his nose. It's cute to see him peacefully sleeping.

---

"You ready to go?" asked Takahashi who was waiting for me by the door. He was wearing his human clothes and was ready to go back to work.

"Yeah," I answered and we both headed out. Using my black motorcycle and drove towards the bar we work for and park it outside. It was still early before our shift so we ordered our drinks and food for energy before working for the night.

"Hello Y/n, Mister Takahashi." one of our coworkers greeted with a pen and pad in her hands. "What can I get you two for today?" she asked with a smile.

"I would like f/f and f/d if you don't mind," I said.

"I have the same as her's." My angel friend ordered. Our coworker nodded her head and gave me a wink before heading towards the kitchen to get our food and drink.

'What was that about?' I asked myself. 'Why did she wink? Is she winking at me or him?' I shake my head to get that thought out of my mind as we waited for her to came back.

"Where were you earlier?" he asked me. Breaking the silence between us.

"Oh, you know. Getting some fresh air and going to the park." I said and looked at him. "How about you and Nez? What did you guys do earlier?" I asked him. Nezu is back at my apartment and I left him some food to where he can reach before we head out for work.

"Just watching a movie and arguing about random stuff that came out on the screen." he said making me give him an 'oh?' look.

"Like what?" I asked him.

"You remember suggesting for me to watch Legion on Netflix? We had our argument who is right from the start," he said.

Legion is a movie about a special girl who is born to save to world. Her mother, Charlie, is pregnant at the start of the movie and working as a waitress at a Diner near a gasoline station where they also owned. The Archangel Micheal falls to Earth in Los Angeles and cuts off his own wings. After looting weapons, warehouse, and stealing a police car, he travels towards the Paradise Falls Diner. Michael explains that God has lost faith in mankind and has sent his angels to destroy the human race. He also reveals that Charlie's baby must stay alive, as it is destined to be the savior of mankind; Michael disobeyed God's order to kill Charlie's baby, as he still has faith in humanity...