Chapter 46 Saving Him and Having A Connection With Snipe

------------

EDIT DATE: May 12, 2021

-------------

- Previously in the last chapter -

"That isn't how birds suppose to be talking." the man said and his arms started to erupt into blue flames. I stare at it, amaze and it somehow made me remember Todoroki's flames.

"Fumikage, you can't beat him," I whispered out to him.

"I know but you need to run when I give off a signal."

"What?" He then dodges a knife that came from the girl earlier who is holding onto some giants knife.

That made both of us be trap inside the small store. "Where is your bag?" I asked Fumikage who look towards the floor. It must have fallen off when he went in front of me. "We should have called the police earlier."

Your POV

I look around the place to find something we can get into. Fumikage doesn't stand a chance to face a villain. Even though they already experience it back at the USJ, I have a feeling these two aren't like those amateurs that Shigaraki brought as his pawns.

The man is still activating his quirk, wrapping the blue flames around his arms. He is looking straight at me like a maniac. "Came with us and we will get your birdy friend free." He said, extending his arms out.

Fumikage has his arm stretched out, blocking me to came to the villain. "Don't think about it, Y/n." He said to me.

"I have to. You can call the cops." I whispered out to Fumikage who shakes his head.

"Not a chance." He said to me. "Dark Shadow, attack." He ordered out. Dark Shadow started attacking but avoiding the flames. The girl who is with the black-haired guy just watches from the side. Looking at us with her head tilted at the side.

To be honest, that is kinda creepy. She must have noticed that I'm looking her way making her checks to produce rd speck of red dust. She looks away after but I could tell she is whispering something. Too bad I couldn't hear from all the ruckus.

"I don't think I can hold it much anymore," Fumikage said, breathing rather heavily as Dark Shadow keeps attacking the guy. The black-haired guy doesn't seem tired at all and seems to be just fine.

Dark Shadow, on the other hand, is getting weaker by the flame. This a wrong match that Fumikage and Dark Shadow can go into. This is wrong, it's not equal. And I can tell by how Dark Shadow will return to Fumikage any moment.

I have to fight as well, but not with Fumikage in here. I look around for anything, just anything. Even a pile of broken wood is useful for this situation! Aha! I pick up a bottle of water from the ground and open it.

"Dark Shadow return now to Fumikage."

"What are you doing?" Fumikage asked me. I just gave him a determined look as Dark Shadow waited for his master orders.

"Now, Dark Shadow!" I said to Dark Shadow to which he returned. I quickly drink the water from the water bottle, push Fumikage aside, and spit it out like a hose towards the black-haired guy.

I understood that he will dodge the attack or use his flame to evaporate the water I just spit out. While he does that, which only took 3 seconds. I quickly grab Fumikage by his waist and broke the wall behind us where I quickly sprout out my wings and we both flew. I make sure to cover the hole and block the door using my indestructible feathered walls.