Chapter 1 Invitation

----------

EDIT DATE: 03/13/2021

---------

Walking through the hallways of the giant school I was called for. The giant window place beside me seeing outside the building to the giant campus of the school grounds. The cherry blossom seeded outside and the green grass reflect the beauty of the school.

I keep on a bored expression on my face roaming around the place finding a specific room. I was here for the last 30 mins searching. Knowing I was already on the 2nd floor I finally find the room I was sent to find.

~ Flashback to yesterday ~

"Dear miss L/n,

I would like for you to come to U.A high school and find my office. I receive a message that you were living alone at that young age and thought that you wanted to enroll here for your education. Find my office anytime, tomorrow, and let us talk about your enrollment. I hope you accept my offer and let's see each other tomorrow. Have a good day.

- The Principal"

~ Flashback ends ~

I knock thrice before I opened the door seeing the office of the principle. He felt me enter and smiled from his chair behind his desk. He gestures me to come in and let me sit at one of the provided seats in his office.

"Welcome to U.A high, Miss L/n!" He politely greeted me with a smile. It was a genuine smile on his face and not a pretend smile. I bow down 90 degrees for manners before siting.

"It's nice to be here too principal," I said forming a short time smile before returning to the bored expression I have earlier. He nodded in my manner before taking out a file with my name taped on the top of the folder.

"Y/n L/n right. I called you here if you want to study at this prominent school. We offer you to straight to get in without you taking the entrance exam like provided." He straightens the point. I thought for a moment about his request.

I haven't been in school for ions and my last time I ever went was back home but after that, I was stuck roaming around with my age keep changing every time I woke up in a different place. I can be found as a baby, a kid, a teenager, or even an adult but my memories are still intact in me.

"Not to be rude sir but why to pick me against the other student who dreamed to be here," I stated. "Your school is one of the famous one in Japan and people will do everything to be enrolled here. People who have strong quirks can pass the entrance exam but there are people with quirks who also want to be here even, though their quirk wasn't that strong they work hard and train just to be here. Can't the people with potential and real hard work be pick in my place instead?"

He looks at me with his head looks down. He seems to be sad and disappointed at the same time. "You hanging there?" I asked him.

He then lifts his head and looks at me with bright shining eyes. "That is why we want you to enroll here. Show the people what is meant to be a hero and be the symbol for the school. Show the people who pass that even people with not to powerful quirk can pass the exam. Be the symbol miss L/n!" He yelled standing up from his chair with a proud look.

I smiled at his enthusiasm and stand up. I walk towards the principal with my hand reach up for him. I smiled with eyed close.

"You can yourself a deal, sir," I said. He shakes my hand hardly tighten his grip. "But on one condition," I said after shaking hands with him.