Chapter 7 The Winner Is...

----------

EDIT DATE: 03/14/21

-----------

Your POV

'Are you sure about this?'

'I'm sure, besides.. it would only take a second. No harm in our routine.'

'I don't like the sound of you being hurt. My lord wouldn't want you to be..'

'I'm not a kid to tell on what I'll regret doing things.'

'But-'

'Are you even a demon, Y/n?'

'Oh ho ho! Don't make me take control you and make you jump down a cliff.'

'Make me.. I'm sure my friend would like to hear that from you.'

'Wanna bet!'

'Try me!' I yelled through the mind as I look towards the mirror. Her hair was floating wildly and her eyes are turning red from anger. I sigh and took my sword from the bed with my green hoodie tired on my waist.

'You really are the worst.' I didn't replied back to her and countering it back to her as I headed to the door. Opening it up I was about to go out when it smash close. 'Your not going anywhere.'

"Is that even a threat?" I asked knowing she wouldn't hear it. 'You'd want a piece of all the action' I thought and look at where she should be. 'I give you plenty, I'll make it happen.'

'Please not that sooong!' I smirk and circled around her.

'I wasn't born this morning, throwing me off would be just fine.' I sang as she try to keep her furious stance a face the same. The one with the her brows cross each other and looking at me with a hateful glare.

'Counting' I thought and..

'Alright alright..! I won't do it.' I smiled and pretend that I'm holding onto her hands as she just followed me lead.

'Twelve'

'Argh'

'Nine' I put me hand around her waist while the other still holding onto her hand.

'Don't you wanna get away to a whole new part you're gonna play'

'Cause I got what you need, so come with me and take the ride.. To the other side' we finish seeing she was already controlling me. 'Alright you won.. just because you sing my favorite song.'

I giggled. 'You're really are something. It isn't really the actual song. It's more sound like a jingle.' and she let me took control of my whole body. I headed out and run towards the bench me and Enji were suppose to meet up. Crossing roads and passing through the people and just in time. I have a perfect warm up and saw a just arriving Enji through the scene.

"I thought you back out." I said to him. He was looking at me. "What?" I ask as he keep starring towards me.

"Did you run all the way here?" he ask.

"Oooh yeah! Nothing going to stop me from arriving to this battle."

"You seriously just run... like from your apartment to here."

"Sorry, did I shuttered?" I said putting my hair in a ponytail and look at him. "Anyway... we do need a referee."

"We don't need such person. We can handle ourself."