Chapter 23 She Is Back, With You

------------

EDIT DATE: FEB 15, 2021

-----------

A/N: ITALIC and BOLD when you are both talking. Just BOLD is when she is the only one talking. ITALIC and BOLD with the sign (') on the phrase/word mean she is only talking to you. When only ITALIC with the sign (') is when you are thinking/ talking to her.

-----------

No one POV

As the wrap gate close with Shigaraki's already push inside he landed carefully back at the hideout where he was lying down on the wooden floor. Saying curse words towards his plans and by All Might defeating the Nomu that was built just for him. Shigaraki is still on the floor, not a blood insight. All bullets that should be for him is covered by you, protecting him.

"Sorry Shigaraki." your voice pierce in his mind. His eyes went wide seeing blood going down your mouth yet keep a straight face. Looking straight towards his red eyes.

"I'll always be at your side. It's a promise!" is the promise you made to him when he was young. It was the first day he meet you.

"Those heroes! I gonna get them!! I'm gonna kill them. One by one!" he yelled angrily. "They ruined my plan. Those kids was so strong. That stupid symbol of peace wasn't weaken at all..! and they hurt her." he felt weak and anger. "Your wrong, Master. So your wrong!"

"Sorry Shigaraki." your voice echoed inside his mind.

"Y/n! They- we need to get her! Kurogiri bring me towards-" he quickly got up avoiding to touch with his five finger anything when his master spoke out through the television wit the sign of 'Sounds only' plastered on the screen.

"No, I wasn't." his master said. "We wasn't so prepare, like we should have been." Then there was another voice came out through the television.

"I agree. We underestimated them. We actually failed at the name under the cheap League of Villains.. How about the creature that I and Master created. Where is Nomu and the girl?" the doctor said.

Shiga Maruta, a quirless doctor who has followed All for One for years.

"Yes. Why are neither of them not with you?" All for One asked.

"He was blown away." Kurogiri answered.

"Y/n. She was there, taken and took the hits for me!"

"What!"

"It was All Might doing. I can't determined his coordinates so I can't get him." he said moving forward. His voice raise from it. "We don't have any time to search for him."

"We created him to be as powerful as All Might." All for One said.

"It can't be help, unfortunately." The doctor. Shigaraki then remember a certain kid.

"Power. There was a kid there who jump and protect All Might. He was as just fast as him."

"Oh?"

"If he didn't got in our way.." he then look straight at the television in anger. "We might have destroyed the symbol of peace. That brat." he was trying not to get too out of control, grinning his teeth in anger.

"Naturally your upset."

"But this isn't a futile mission, we learn many things. Gather the villainous elite, take all the time you need. I need to be hidden behind the shadows, which is why I need you to be my face. A symbol of your own. Tomura Shigaraki, next time you will show the world that they will be afraid of you." All for One said.