Chapter 20 Meeting Shigaraki Tomura

-----------

EDIT DATE: FEB 10, 2021

-----------

A/N: ITALIC and BOLD when you are both talking. Just BOLD is when she is the only one talking. ITALIC and BOLD with the sign (') on the phrase/word mean she is only talking to you. When only ITALIC with the sign (') is when you are thinking/ talking to her.

-----------

Your POV

"You can't just say that those people we killed is still not enough," I said to her as we walk across the path towards the hideout that we moved out a month ago after some civilians spread rumors about the villain Nightmare, us, is hiding. Now heroes know where we live and we move out the moment they crash in without knocking. Talk about privacy! They might barge in and I was changing clothes! Take note, I change without any cover since I only live all by myself inside a dark abounded warehouse. Heroes they are... they don't know privacy and barging in without a care in the world to what the person is doing inside!

"Trust me~ We still have a long way to go to, now suck up that question to yourself and- oh look. We made it."

"Ha? Who lives inside a wreaked upbuilding and place a hidden bar inside."

"Some dumb mind does." We headed inside not taking a look back to where the door is. The building is wreaked yet some guy put a still working bar inside. A guy that smoked is with us as he guided us towards a person who requested my appearance.

"Mind to tell you that you can't kill anyone inside," he said. He has a missing tooth in front and short gray hair. He looks to be a greedy man by his golden necklace he wore and his cellphone case which features golden accessories decorated on his phone case.

'Greedy man like you are sooo- Rich? They all do. The greed for money. That's is what they only know.'

He stops at a door and pushes it open. He gestures us to go in and stepping in he puts his hand on top of my head for some reason before pushing us in.

"I brought her here as you ordered," he said leaning onto the wall of the opened door.

"Excuse me, you smoker. I went on my own decision and not because you force me here." I said to him looking straight at his eyes. "Suck that cigarette of you don't stop puffing off smoke towards my face." I snarl at him as he just grinned at me.

"Ah yes. Thank you, Giran." A male voice erupted our conversation. I didn't bother to look towards him yet and giving Giran a stare treatment. He only gave it in return before closing the door. "You must be Nightmare." the same voice said.

"Ha? Oh yes. That's what they all called me... Nightmare." I said to the mist guy that has metal around him that seems like his neck. He seems like a butler to someone with the suit and bow or tie stuff. Someone's hunch man.

"Who is this Kurogiri?" a man asked seems to be in his 20's asked. As he looks towards me, his skin is all dry up, messy blue-ish hair, has a hand sticking on his face making me unable to see his facial features. But hey, you can see those red eyes. What's up with villains having red eyes, anyway?

"Aww, ~ did someone just woke up?" I said making him glare at me. "You need some moisturizer too." I greeted him with a small smile. He just gave me a look of disapproval and hate towards my presence. He sure had very dry skin. No wonder his hair seems messy. I wonder if he took baths?