Chapter 48 The Meeting

A/n: This chapter is one of the major edited chapters. Meaning that there are a lot of changes that happened in this chapter and that the original is either scraped or altered for better reading. That is all... have a good reading, dear reader <3

------------

EDIT DATE: May 21, 2021

-------------

A/N: ITALIC and BOLD when you are both talking. Just BOLD is when she is the only one talking. ITALIC and BOLD with the sign (') on the phrase/word mean she is only talking to you. When only ITALIC with the sign (') is when you are thinking/ talking to her.

-------------

??? POV

I'm waiting for a certain someone right outside the train station for the past 20 mins. The meeting will be starting soon.

I waited more and everyone passing moment I started t get a bit impatience by waiting for her. Looking over the time, she has at least 14 mins to go before the meeting start. I continue to look around the place for the 50th time. Hoping that maybe something is entertaining that can happen while I wait.

Of course, nothing happened like before. Just people minding their own business and kids crying over something useless and annoying. I sigh and look over the upcoming train. I hope she is inside.

I got up from my seat to meet up with her. The train's door open and revealed the dozens of people walking inside. All, just like the others, are minding their own business. Some are with their friends. There are some with their family. And there are some with themselves or with their loved ones. 

I waited for her to appear and walk out. I groan out when the door closes and no sign of her presence anywhere. I tch out in annoyance and look over the time while cracking my fingers. "Fucking 10 mins, Y/n! In 10 mins, you better be here!" I said angrily hoping that she'll appear once I said that. 

I crossed my arms after and just decided to just stand and wait. It wasn't a minute has passed when the station started to shake violently. Everyone started holding onto something to keep them from falling into the ground. 

I stayed standing while deepening my weight onto my feet onto the ground while still having my arms cross. Once the shaking stop, an explosion soon appear at the west side of the station. Black smoke appeared and debris started falling. 

Everyone stared scaredly towards the part of the station, where the explosion happened. Everything was silent until the smoke started to disappear and lighten for us to see if there is anyone inside those smoke. 

Someone's silhouette appeared behind the smoke. Their back facing us but his head is turned to the side. Before anyone can speak, one o the people inside the station started to bleed out. A spear pierced into his head and sticking out a piece of his brain. 

Blood is dripping from the spot where the spear is pierced, his mouth agape with a thin line of blood sliding out from the side of his mouth and drips to the ground. His eyes are wide open and have the expression of a surprise ook. The man's eyes turn towards me before he falls to the ground. His own blood then 

That, what happened before everyone started screaming and running for their lives. While I just stayed there, not moving like the others. I just look over to the dead person on the ground without pity or fear. What got my attention is the spear that went through the man's skull.