Chapter 42 Your Guardian

A/n: Advance apologies for any grammar and spelling errors. And for the late update as well.

-----------

EDIT DATE: May 12, 2021

------------

- Previously on the Last Chapter -

"What is your goal?" I thought of something that can summarize our goal.

"To make a better world for everyone. No boundaries between the one who holds the power of the Quirks to the ones who are is considered to be Quirkless."

"How are you going to achieve it?" Aizawa asked me.

"Just make chaos around the world. When people saw chaos in a different level that has no choice but to stand up to each other and that is where all of them will be together."

"Just to create chaos? Your saying is like it came from a fairy tale for villains." Yamada said which Hawks snickered out.

"Who knows. I didn't do all the planning. I'm just a puppet on strings and I accepted my faith to be just a role model who will be soon forgotten once all of this ends. Besides, I'm not the real villain here."

"What do you mean by that?" the detective asked me. I gave him and everyone here a smirk.

"Oh, you'll see soon enough~"

------------

Your POV

I smiled at them. I am standing straight with my hands still handcuffs in front of me.

"Cut the bull crap." Endeavor said getting impatient.

"What bull crap are you talking about, mister number 2 hero?" I asked mocking him.

His flames started to go warmer and bigger. I hope they have a fire extinguisher inside this room. That is if they want to live for another day. But I doubt they don't since they are too relying on their quirk to do the jobs for them.

"Enji, calm down." All Might whispered out to mister number two hero's to calm him down. "We might as well get straight with the important questions to get this all settled down." He said more loudly.

"Detective?" Nezu called making the detective coughs out, clearing his throat, before looking at me. His eyes stare directly towards mine.

"Right." He looks over to his notes before opening his mouth to state his question. "Ever since you came here, we have been discussing a certain missing U.A student."

"I remember the folder you showed me. What about it?" I asked him.

This time, Hawks was the one who asks. "The picture of the female. Do you somehow know her, by any chance?" I raise my eyebrows at him. Do they really think that I am still related to that single missing girl?

Hawks fiddle with his finger which makes him cute. "We can't help but compare you two. I mean, except for the missing eye you have, you and Y/n we know, look exactly alike."

"Okay...?" I trailed off. "Then, you are asking if I have any connection with this useless..." When that word came out, I felt a strong vibe encircled me. "...weak..." Another heavy and dark came in. "... and ungrateful girl has any connection to me." I ended off. Now I feel dozens of eyes giving me a hatred glare with a mix of feelings telling me that I'm dead if I continue what I'm going to say.

Detective nod his head. I shake my head. "Sorry, no. I know my name is special and all but there are dozens of people out there with the exact name as me. She is even my mother for all I know." I said blurring out the last part to them.