Battle of Vacuo Pt. 2

A Blackhawk helicopter was flying towards the city's defensive line. It makes its landing as a French soldier approaches. The door slid open and out came Keaton, Alex, Steel, and three other American soldiers.

"Sir," the soldier greeted with a salute.

"Report," Keaton ordered.

"We're at a stalemate right now. The Crown is not backing down. We need to take out their leader to win," The soldier explained.

"Well, let's break this stalemate," Keaton said as he pulled out his radio and spoke into it. "Bring the shade."

Keaton turned to Steel and nodded his head. With a smile, Steel pulls a Scroll out of his pocket and presses a button on it. Suddenly, Richard Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries began to play throughout the entire city of Vacuo.

A moment later, flying out of the horizon were six Chinook helicopters, four Blackhawk helicopters, and ten Little Bird helicopters. Following the helicopters is an that looked like an Atlesian airship. However, the airship has a few noticeable differences.

The airship was two times bigger than a regular Atlesian airship. The hull was bulky and had an indoor airstrip inside. The engines on its sides were rounded and were slightly tilted with some armored plating around them. Two extra spines shot up into the air from the engine supports. The airship has twin fins and rudders on the back of it and a large fin underneath in between the engines.

 The airship has twin fins and rudders on the back of it and a large fin underneath in between the engines

The helicopters land from the side of the battlefield. Stepping out of the helicopters were, several U.S. Huntsmen and soldiers, Ilia, and Teams SSSN, ABRN, FNKI (Funky), and Team CRDL (Cardinal). One of the soldiers was carrying a U.S. flag as another carried a yellow flag, depicting a timber rattlesnake coiled and ready to strike. Beneath the rattlesnake are the words: 'Dont Tread on Me.'

The soldiers and Huntsmen all lined up in formation as the academies' students grouped up behind them

"Battalion! Forward! March!" a soldier barked.