Change

Remnant

Somewhere in Eastern Solitas

Teleporting Dust Warehouses

Back on Remnant in Solitas, The Creatures of Grimm have been driven away and the White Fang soldiers are scattered around the area dead or unconscious. Winter, Clover, Robyn, and Alexey looked around as Atlesian soldiers, Russian soldiers, Penny, and the rest of the Happy Huntresses and Ace Operatives were apprehending the remaining White Fang soldiers.

"Thanks for the help. We really appreciate it," Robyn said.

"No problem. As soon as we saw you all in trouble, we chose to jump in and help you all out," Alexey said.

"Now that things are under control now, I think we can take the rest from here," Winter said.

"Feel free to call if you're in another jam," Alexey said.

"Will do," Clover said.

Before Alexey could walk away, a White Fang soldier wrestled himself free from two Atlesian soldiers and ran straight for a rocket launcher that was on the ground.

"Someone stop him!" Alexey shouted.

Penny flies over the White Fang soldier who grabs the rocket launcher. Just before Penny tackles him to the ground, the Faunus fires the rocket up into the air. The rocket flew up into the air and over the warehouses. The rocket exploded and from it, small little balls rained down onto the warehouses.

"What... are those?" Marrow asked.

The White Fang soldier who fired the rocket and is currently pinned to the ground by Penny began laughing.

"What's so funny? What did you do?!" Winter asked.

"Doctor Merlot and Doctor Watts designed that rocket to store small cherry bombs that will go off simultaneously in a few seconds once released from the rocket," the Faunus supremacist answered with glee.

"Then that would mean..." Vine stopped before turning his head towards the warehouses.

Everyone else turned their attention to the warehouses and within a second, the cherry bombs all exploded simultaneously. A moment later the smoke cleared and all that was left of the warehouses was all the teleportation Dust that was stored inside them. A moment of silence later, All of the teleporting Dust started to glow simultaneously. Everyone shielded their eyes from the light that quickly enveloped everything around them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

City of Atlas

Atlas Academy

Headmaster's Office

Meanwhile inside the headmaster's office of Atlas Academy, General Ironwood sat behind his desk, typing on a holographic screen. His screen beeped and displayed a message on the screen which read 'Access Requested.'

"Send them in," Ironwood spoke.

A moment later, the doors slid open and walking into Ironwood's office was Councilmen Sleet and Camila.

"James, we need to talk," Camila said.

"Let me guess, this is about Earth?" Ironwood asked.

"This new world has been a nonstop topic for the past couple days now, James. The other kingdoms have been asking more questions than we could count, including this pandemic that is plaguing that world," Sleet said.