Future Plans

Remnant

Evernight Castle, Land of Darkness

Conference Hall

May 3, 2020

Within the conference hall of Evernight Castle, Cinder sits in her chair at the crystal table. Cinder has gone through a drastic change of appearance. Her hair is much shorter, she wears a black mask that appears to be made of black glass over her missing left eye and the scarring from her injury which extends into a slight x-shape over the bridge of her nose, as well as having deformed and degraded the tissue of her left ear. She wears a long, dark red dress with one long, wide sleeve hiding her missing left arm. The edges of the collar and the opening for the right arm are gold-colored, and the upper chest and left sleeve are decorated with golden designs. The right side of her dress is open from the hip down with two gold-colored straps made up of interwoven ropes connecting the front half to the back half of her thigh. Under the dress, she appears to wear black pantyhose. On the right hip, the dress has a black rhombus-shaped gem set in a gold-colored metal of the same shape, with feathers of varying shades of blue extending from the bottom of it. On her right arm, she wears a long, gray glove, the top of which has a gold-colored metal ring with curvy branching extensions going up to her arm. Her right ear has a new, ring-shaped earring higher up than the dangling black gem earring.

 Her right ear has a new, ring-shaped earring higher up than the dangling black gem earring

Sitting across from Cinder was a man, looking into his scroll. He is a tall middle-aged man with a slim build and slightly tanned skin. He has short black and gray hair as well as a thick mustache and eyebrows, and green eyes. He wears a grayish-blue overcoat with yellow linings, a yellow dress shirt, and a black necktie. His pants are the same color as his overcoat. His yellow-buttoned undercoat and fingerless gloves match his cordovan shoes, under which he wears yellow socks. This is the disgraced former Atlesian scientist, Doctor Arthur Watts.

Sitting a chair away from Cinder was another man who was sitting in a crouch casually on his chair, resting his arms on his knees

Sitting a chair away from Cinder was another man who was sitting in a crouch casually on his chair, resting his arms on his knees. He is a pale man with gold eyes and a brown ponytail braided to resemble a scorpion's tail. He wears a white sleeveless jacket with leather belts strapped to it, along with white pants. His jacket is left open, exposing his bare chest, which is crisscrossed with prominent scars. His arms are covered with purple bandages and leather vambraces. He also wears leather boots covering his entire shin with knee guards. On each earlobe is a silver, ring-shaped earring, and near the top of his left ear is another matching earring. His animal trait as a Faunus is a scorpion stinger that protrudes from his back as his tail is wrapped around his belt. This is Anima's known psychotic serial killer, Tyrian Callows.