The U.H.L.

Mountain Glenn, Vale

Daniel Air Force Base

June 1, 2020

In the morning the next day, the Monty Oum has just arrived at Fort Daniel and makes its landing on one of the landing docks next to the airfield. A moment after the airship landed, Keaton and his team, the huntsmen in training, Ilia, Neopolitan, Qrow, and Maria walked off of the airship. Everyone began to walk across the airstrip.

As they all got halfway across, Yang heard some shouting from behind. She stops and turns around and sees a large row of people with Vernal in the front, all dressed in orange jumpsuits and all had handcuffs that were all chained to each other on their wrists, walking off of the battle airship with armed guards watching them exit. Following behind them was a large glass box that was being wheeled by two guards with several more armed guards surrounding it. Inside the box was Raven Branwen, sitting on a chair, strapped to it.

Yang looks on in anger as Raven's box gets wheeled away one direction, while the bandits get escorted off into the opposite direction. She felt a hand on her shoulder and turned to see Qrow.

"We'll try and talk to her later if you want," he said.

Yang nods and she and her uncle both speed walked to catch up with the others. A couple minutes later, they all walked up to a hangar.

"Everyone, welcome to Daniel Air Force Base," Keaton said. "Before we get you all checked in, we've got an important announcement. We have some important people coming here tomorrow to make plans for the future and your headmasters will be joining us. So we'll all be waiting until then."

"Speak of the devil, look who's coming," Alex said, pointing up at the sky.

Everyone turned to the sky and saw an Atlesian airship flying overhead. As it landed on a landing pad, Two Bullheads, a Mistralian airship, and two Manta aircrafts flew towards the hangar. The first Manta resembles a manta ray, with a protruding cockpit and a broad pair of wings that blend into the tail. It is a high wing vessel, with the wings above the fuselage, which is itself round and in an oval shape aside from the tail. The turbines are located at the tips of the wings. It is equipped with six missile batteries located in two triangular housings surrounding the plane's nose. Each battery is filled with fourteen missile pods for a grand total of eighty-four missiles per craft.

 Each battery is filled with fourteen missile pods for a grand total of eighty-four missiles per craft

The second Manta is smaller in design, which is much more compact than its standard model. This airship features more streamlined fin-like wings and a larger oval light-blue glass ceiling that can fold into itself.

 This airship features more streamlined fin-like wings and a larger oval light-blue glass ceiling that can fold into itself