A Morning Out

Knoxville, Tennessee

Prescott Residence

June 11, 2020

It was morning and at the Prescott household. Jacob and Keaton wear getting ready to leave to meet up with Qrow and the others. Leon walks up to the two brothers with Judy behind him holding Ashley in her arms.

"You guys are leaving?" Leon asked.

"We're meeting up with the others in town to try and figure out our next course of action," Keaton said.

"We're still going to be in the city," Jacob added.

"After yesterday's attack, we are getting more and more worried. Especially that you've nearly got killed by your father, Jacob," Judy said.

"I've gotten careless at the time, Aunt Judy. I'll be more careful next time," Jacob said.

"You better. Otherwise I might have to do that thing that I did to you when we were younger," Keaton said with a smirk.

"I can still feel those woodpecker noogies you give me," Jacob said with a glare.

A knock was then heard at the door, getting everyone's attention. Leon walks over to the door and opens the door to see Professor Ozpin and Oscar.

"Professor Ozpin? Oscar? What are you doing here?" Jacob asked.

"That's just what I was wondering," Keaton said.

"Hello, Mr. Gordon. Captain Gordon. I came here to see how you are all handling what had happened yesterday," Ozpin said.

"And I just wanted to come and see Earth," Oscar said.

"I assuming you one of Mr. Gordon's guardians?" Ozpin asked, facing Leon.

"Yeah, I'm Leon Prescott. This is my wife, Judy, and our niece, Ashley," Leon said, shaking Ozpin's hand.

"It is a pleasure to meet you," Ozpin said.

"I hate to interrupt the meet and greet, but we need to get going," Keaton said.

"Of course. We'll save our conversation later. We must go now," Ozpin said.

"We'll catch you later, Uncle Leon, Aunt Judy," Jacob said.

"Be careful boys," Judy said.

Jacob, Keaton, Ozpin and Oscar make their exit out the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rodeway Inn

Meanwhile at the hotel, a black Ford Transit Wagon drives up and parks into the parking lot. Cassandra, Alex, and Steel step out of the van and begin to wait for their Remnan allies to get ready.

 Cassandra, Alex, and Steel step out of the van and begin to wait for their Remnan allies to get ready