🚪|Chapter 22|🚪

"Hey hey shh,"

Jeongguk swooped down and grabbed the screaming baby, holding her as she cried some more. He started practically begging her to stop crying.

He can't handle this.

Not tantrums like this.

The male called Yoon-Ji who said she knew someone who could help and I kid you not 15 minutes later someone entered the house.

"Jeongguk?"

Jeongguk swallowed and walked into the living room and was met face to face with Yoon-ji's pretty one, Seung-Min.

The female smiled, "I uh, see you're having troubles... Yoon-Ji messaged me."

Jeongguk nodded and the younger frowned, seeing upon the males anxiety getting worse by the second, she carefully grabbed the baby from him. She looked up at the female and started crying again.

Seung-Min promised Jeongguk she was fine with Kai and Jeongguk walked out and sat on the deck, frustrated to his core.

He can't handle this.

Jimin needs to hurry back.

To be completely honest and truthful, watching Kai for jimin has been stressful as hell for Jeongguk. The constant worry something bad could/may happen, the baby's wailing, the fact he has such paranoia over her. All of it is breaking him.

And he never once got a break until now.

He heard her soft cries still but after a few minutes, about 6ish, it was silent. He had cooled down after waiting an extra 20 minutes before he went back inside because his head was now throbbing.

"Min?" Jeongguk softly called and she shushed him quietly, "she's asleep."

The male furrowed his eyebrows and looked over at his bed and she really was asleep.

"How did you do it?"

The younger shrugged and sat down, "I just handed her that tiger plushie. She clung to it and fell right asleep after I laid her down on your shirt in your room. She must of had some sort of nightmare or woke up scared you weren't there. Because as soon as I layed her on that shirt she calmed down."

Jeongguk sighed and nodded, "thank you do much..."

Seung-Min smiled, "of course. I have observed you the few times I've seen you. You look beat almost to death."

The male chuckled, "I am. I hope Jimin hurries back. He's supposed to be here Tuesday."

"Mhm, and it's 3:45am on a Saturday night. You only have a few days to go love. You'll be alright." Seung-Min reassured soothingly.

And Jeongguk felt better, but did spark up, "I haven't seen Eli in awhile."

Seung-Min chuckled, "she looks good. Her bump is growing." Jeongguk nodded, looking down, "what about Yoongi?"

Seung-Min shrugged, "he's doing perfectly good. He's talked about how after Eli finishes school he wants them to move out into their own home which honestly they do have enough money for. I think Yoongi is looking at houses so far."

The elder nodded, "that's good. He curious about the gender yet?" Seung-Min spoke quickly, "as I can see of, very. He said he doesn't care whether it's a boy or a girl."

Jeongguk pursed his lips. Sounds about right.

"Eli said she doesn't care either. But she is hella moody. Don't cross paths with her if she looks upset." Jeongguk chuckled, "I'll keep that in mind."

"Please do it'll be the biggest mistake you've ever made if you do."