🚪|Chapter 9|🚪

"Why do you hang out with him of all people?" Yoongi asked, following behind Eli as she walked through the hall. Eli shrugged- "why do you hate him so much?"

Yoongi scoffed- "you know why! I can't stand him, Eli. You should respect that and not-" "not what? hang out with him?"

The elder snorted- "yeah, exactly."

"Why? I can't hang out with my friend because my overly jealous boyfriend doesn't like him because he is too friendly? hmm? do you not like him because he's too girly? or is it the fact that he's a parent?"

Yoongi scoffed again- "you know damn well why. I just think he's bad news, Eli. Even his name is feminine." Eli growled, "so? my name is literally meant for males but guess what? It's Eli, Yoongi. That's a boyish name and yet you don't complain."

The elder shrugged, "you should respect that-" "I do respect it Yoongi. You bully the poor boy, though. He's really nice once you get to know him. He's not this push over boy who can't defend himself, no. He's just scared to because he doesn't want to be rejected by society. You used to be like that, Yoongi. You still are."

Yoongi swallowed and looked away with folded arms. Eli watched him, "see? you have no response."

The male sighed and watched as Eli walked away, books in hand and her backpack drooping sorta.

"Screw you, Park Jimin." Yoongi growled to himself and looked away, quite upset.