🚪|Chapter 4|🚪

"And that's the last of it," Jimin declared, swiping his hands together as he smiled. He sat back and admired the done room along with Jeongguk, "I hope Kai likes it."

"Oh come on," Yoongi rolled his eyes, "she's a baby. She doesn't have judgement." Jimin frowned, looking back at Yoongi, "actually," he started, "some do. She loves the color black. But she is colorblind so... I mean---she can only see black, grey, and white."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "I don't care-" Hoseok perked, "really? Taehyung has that, too." Taehyung hummed, "yeah. It isn't fun."

Jimin frowned, "oh I'm sorry---I didn't mean to mention it---I didn't know-" Taehyung held up his hand, silencing Jimin, "it's fine, really." Jimin swallowed but nodded and looked at Jeon and Yoonmin whom were playing with Kai right outside the door.

"She will like it," Jeongguk stated, looking around the room again. Jimin smiled warmly, "I think she will. She has a fascination with cars," Jeongguk snapped his head towards Jimin, "that's cool, so do I. I bet she'll grow into a racer," he joked.

Jimin dramatically gasped, "oh no no no. She already gives me bad enough heart attacks. I don't need to die," Jeongguk laughed and so did Hoseok. Hoseok's been poking out of the shell more and it pisses the others off, but oh well.

"Hey, Yoonmin," the elder looked up, "yes?" Jimin nodded for them to come in and Yoonmin hummed, grabbing Kai and holding her close as they entered the room.

Yoonmin handed Kai to Jimin and as soon as she spotted the cars on the wall she squealed and her eyes went wide as she clapped her hands. Jimin giggled and his eyes went into crescents.

"See? she loves it." Jeongguk grinned, Jimin smiled softly, "I'm glad..."

He turned, "thank you guys."

Only Hoseok, Jeon, Yoonmin, Taehyung, and Jeongguk replied. But Jimin knew why and didn't bother to say anything.