🚪|Chapter 1|🚪

Yoongi glared at Jeongguk, "get rid of him."

The younger scoffed, "what? hell no! I like him and I want to keep him. He's different, guys." Jeongguk explained, tongue in a twist even though all he said was truthful.

Taehyung chewed on his bottom lip as SeokJin spoke, "Jeongguk---did it ever occur to you maybe why he's a single parent?"

Jeongguk snickered and stood up, looking over and eyes locking on the bubbly male holding a six month old baby-- "guys, you can't judge a book by its cover. Jimin's different. He's... He's perfect and better than the rest. Please, trust me."

SeokJin pressed his lips together- "you have two months to prove to us that Jimin's worth our while."

The raven haired male swallowed, "or what?" He didn't want to say that, he never wants to say that, but he can't help but get snippy with people who don't let him do what he wants.

The elder snickered, "or you're out of the group. Forever. Permanently." Jeongguk swallowed thicky, "but Seokj-" "no buts, Guk. None of us want him here. We hate him. Accept it."

"Except m-" "can it, Hoseok." Namjoon cut off the elder and Hoseok rolled his eyes, stepping back and throwing his hands up in a I take defeat kind of way.

"Fine. But you better not hurt him," Jeongguk warned, teeth gritted. SeokJin shrugged, "that wasn't in the rule book." The younger scoffed- "you touch him I'm snapping your necks in half. Everyone one of you but Hoseok because he's actually decent."

SeokJin shrugged, "do what you need. Your two months time starts now."

This is going to be a long two months. And two months pure stress for Jeongguk.