🚪|Chapter 23|🚪

/A/N: sorry for not updating babes! I have some stuff soon to arrive ;) )
☆☆☆☆

"Do you want some milk?"

Jeongguk asked the baby and she just looked back and Jeongguk chuckled and spoke again- "of course you do."

He put the milk in a bottle and gave it to her and then moved over and grabbed the can of coke and drank a little.

He feels a shit ton better than he did a few days ago.

"Alright baby girl, let's take you out and have you come with me to the store." He sat up and stretched and spoke again, "your mamas gonna be home soon."

Jeongguk picked her up and left a soft kiss to her cheek and she squealed and giggled, all bubbly.

Jeongguk brought her outside with him after grabbing the keys and locking all the doors and put her in his car and off they went.

He was taking her to the store by the way.

•☆•☆•☆•☆•

"Alright little Jimin, what do we need?"

He called her little Jimin and it randomly came out but she giggled and squeaked and seemed to like it... even though she's a baby.

Jeongguk grabbed a box of crackers and looked down- "alright little Jimin, let's go to the baby aisle."

He calls her little Jimin because she is an exact copy of her mother. Except her bright blue eyes but besides that she's like a clone to Jimin.

Well...
Little clone.

When they got to the aisle there was a women already there, searching through the baby girl clothes and Jeongguk was on the other side because he found an adorable outfit he's gonna get Kai.

The women looked up and Jeongguk knew she was gonna talk-

"Oh she's such a cutie!?"

Jeongguk smiled and Kai cooed, her eyes widening as this stranger spoke- "what's her name!?"

"Kai"

The women gasped and smiled at the baby again- "such an adorable name!"

Kai cooed again and the women looked up and looked at Jeongguk- "is she yours?"

The male thought for a second... oh he so badly wanted to say yes but knew it would be so wrong to do.

"Well no and yes."

She looked confused but Jeongguk explained, "sorry, I'm her mamas boyfriend and I've been around for awhile so I consider her my own."

The women made an "O" face and smiled- "such a kind young man you are..."

Jeongguk blushed and smiled, thanking her.

He hopes that wasn't her lying.