🚪|Chapter 17|🚪

"Ew... what did you do?"

Yoonmin watched her brother and his girlfriend (again) kiss and seem all mushy and gushy. But they all knew they'd be over it here soonly but still be as thick as oatmeal. But for now, no one is mentioning it.

"I didn't do anything. It was all Yoongi-"

"Bullcrap," Yoonmin cut him off but they both giggled and went back to the work planning for the dance. Kai wiggled around in her mamas arms, enjoying the view of outside.

Even though Yoongi is nicer to Jimin, the others aren't. Well, Hoseok is nice it is just the others, even Taehyung has went back to being colder then usual but Jimin ignored it. He didn't care anymore to be honest.

"Oh what is it baby?" Jimin looked at Kai when she let off a quiet snort of being displeased and a huff. She got bored of the outside world. But Jimin doesn't blame her. These people are boring right now.

Kai looked up at her mama as he looked back down at her, left eyebrow quirked up as he waited for another noise of complaint. But she didn't make another and wiggled some more and he sat her down on his lap and she looked around, then got fixated on Hoseok who crawled over and grabbed her.

The baby girl giggled when he spoke to her in a cute, squeal like voice. Hoseok awed over her and cooed and well, he felt the others eyes burning a hole into him but didn't care and played with the baby.

Jimin looked at the two and smiled, "she likes you..."

Hoseok nodded, "yeah, I know. I like her too. She's the most active baby I've ever seen." Jimin giggled, "she gets that from her biological dad." Hoseok nodded and didn't question because he sort of already knows.

Jeongguk told him a little bit.

»»»

Jimin grabbed Kai from Hoseok and stood up, walking off to the bathroom with his backpack and sat it down, hearing Kai's fussy little noise and he frowned, "I'm sorry baby can you give me a minute?"

Kai whined again but Jimin didn't complain nor respond and grabbed her bottle out of his backpack and opened it very skillfully and grabbed the formula and the water and did all that and handed it to the fussy baby who quickly started drinking it.

Her mama grinned and he put the other stuff away and pushed his backpack aside and hummed to Kai as she drank down the milk. He failed to her the elder and about jumped when he did.

Jimin whipped around and locked eyes with the eldest of Jeongguk's friends---Seokjin.

He nodded, "oh hey SeokJin-" "don't oh hey me, Jimin." Jimin nodded, "oh, okay..." he didn't apologise because he knows he doesn't have to so instead he turned again and locked eyes with the baby girl whom was getting tired.

"Aren't you going to listen to me?"

Jimin sighed, "I don't know what you want. You hate me, I know. I do not know why but we can settle that when Kai isn't with me, alright?" Jimin poked more out of the shell when it comes to voicing himself out.

He usually would hate to out himself like that because he knows they already hate him and what would they do to him when they really hate him?

But he can't have Kai introduced to that kind of behavior so he doesn't push his feelings or voice back. He absolutely can not let SeokJin show Kai it's okay to act entitled or rude. Or even just aggressive.

"Excuse me?" Jimin nodded, "yeah, we aren't talking about it now. Kai is with me and she's way too young to listen to an argument." SeokJin rolled his eyes, "I was going to talk to you about that but I'll wait until she isn't with you."

The younger hummed and quietly thanked him, knowing SeokJin respected peoples boundaries and wouldn't surpass Jimins at all. And he was greatful for that.

But then Kai fell asleep so he had to be super quiet.

Because if she awakes---oh good lord talk about baby raptors.