🚪|Chapter 27|🚪

"Blue or Black?"

Aera looked at the baby and smiled, seeing that Kai paid absolutely no attention at all. It was cute.

"Black it is," Aera chuckled, grabbing the black paint. She heard a slight shuffle sound and turned around, eyes locking with another female.

Aera blinked but then realised the other wasn't going to say anything. Weird, but alright.

So Aera started it, "Hey?"

The girl looked down and then up- "you're Jimin's sister."

"Yes, that I am." She honestly had no clue what to say so she just responded with that.

The other hummed, "you're not afraid to snap at someone, huh?" Aera shrugged and looked down and at Kai who was giving this new girl a weird look.

"Uhm, I guess not."

The other nodded and then spoke again, "by the way, I'm Nari."

Aera knew who she was then and replied, "nice to know... I'm Aera." Nari sighed and nodded, "yes, I know you. Taehyung told my brother how scary you are haha."

The other smiled, "haha I guess," she then looked down at Kai and picked her up, "I hate to cut this short, but I need to go, I promised to return her to her mother safe and sound."

Nari giggled, "then you should do that."

Aera nodded, "alrighty, let me do that-"

Before she could finish, Nari grabbed her hand randomly and wrote down her number, looking up and smiling at Aera.

Aera widened her eyes, not sure what to reply but she didn't have to as Nari spoke, "call me or text me sometime because I need help with something."

And away she went.

The other just blinked and looked at Kai-

"Uhm, alright then."