The Bully's Diary 2 - Threats & The New Girl..

Author's Note: This book is now in editing (as of January 2015). If the tenses are messed up compared to the rest of the book, it's because I may be changing things around quite a lot.

Carolina sashayed into the French classroom with Jessica and Anna, going towards the teacher's desk.

 "Sorry I'm late, Mr. Fleetly." She said, batting her eyelashes at him, hoping for no detention.

 "Just go sit down." He replied, not looking up from his laptop. Sighing because she might as well have not said anything at all, they all retreated to their usual seats.

 As we reached their desks, they saw someone already sitting in Carolina's spot. Carolina started to burn with anger as she realized that this was that new girl that Matt had been gawping at! The girl looked up, surprised, as Carolina cleared her throat loudly to get her attention, and and she felt satisfaction as she realized that I'd made her jump.

 "Bitch, you're in my seat." Carolina announced dramatically, putting her manicured hand on her hip as she narrowed my eyes at her, challenging her to say something. All eyes were on them, waiting in tense anticipation to see the girl's reaction. She just stared her in disbelief. Well, she was in my seat, what did she expect? For me to just move over for her? Carolina thought, taking a step towards the desk in emphasis.

 "Move. Now." Carolina hissed, her face inches away from the other girl's.

 "No." She replied boldly. Oh, this bitch just stepped way out of line, Carolina thought.

 "What did you just say, you ignorant piece of crap?" She snarled.

 "No." She repeated, looking me in the eyes.

With a swift movement of Carolina's hand, and an almost choreographed kick of one of the chair's unstable legs by Jessica, the girl was on the ground with a crash, left to stare up helplessly at Carolina's smirk.

 Mr. Fleetly stood up from his desk and rushed over angrily, but without the slightest trace of shock or disbelief. He had seen this scene play out too many times before.

 "Carolina, what is the meaning of this?!" He said, frustration evident in his voice.

 "She tripped over when she was getting out of my seat, Sir." Carolina replied innocently.

 "Is that right, Adrianna?" He questioned. So that's her name, Carolina thought.

 "Umm, yeah." She replied. She finally decided to back down. Mr. Fleetly walked away again, and started to talk to the class at the board. She got up, gathered her things in an effort to compose herself again, and started to walk away- but as she did, Carolina grabbed her elbow, stopping her and pulling her in close.

 Adrianna heard Carolina's menacing whisper, "Better be more careful, bitch. Oh, and stay the hell away from my boyfriend, or you might have another little... accident,". When Carolina finally loosened her grip on her, she scurried away to a spare seat in the far corner of the room. Carolina smirked triumphantly, and sat down in my seat by the window. Jessica took a seat next to her, and Anna, the seat in-front. Carolina leaned over to Jessica and sneered, "That should teach the little bitch not to fuck with me," at which Jess agreed with a snigger.

Adrianna better think twice before she tries to challenge me again, Carolina thought smugly, as I said, there could easily be another little accident, and I'm sure she doesn't want that...

 Thanks for reading!

comment

vote

fan

x