The Bully's Diary 13 - An Interesting Night, To Say The Least..

Hey guys!! So, I'm finally gonna work on part 13 and yesh it's been a little while (maybe like a day) since I last uploaded.. Be thankful, some authors on here upload every two weeks!! :O See, I'm so nice to you guys ;) anyway, I hope you like this part and enjoy, my little munchkins!! <3x

The days were going by so slowly it was painful, but I was glad when Saturday finally came. Nervous, but glad. I had already told my mom of my plans and thankfully she deemed me well enough to go to the movies with David. It was 6pm now- I had two hours to get ready, so I took my time choosing my outfit.

I decided not to dress up too much, but eventually chose black skinny jeans with a blue floaty top and of course my silver pendant. I would wear my black high-heeled boots with it that had been polished for me by daddy. He was still at work at the moment, though and wouldn't be back to see me leave.

I finished putting the clothes on and started on my make-up. I didn't put on much for a change, just the usual for the basics, then only mascara and I was done. As I said, I didn't want to dress up much. I brushed out my long wavy blonde hair and smiled at myself in the mirror- I looked kind of different, more natural, but a good different.

Putting my phone in my pocket, I went downstairs into the living room to wait for David to arrive, and decided to watch some TV before he came. I had gotten into watching cooking channels somehow, so I put one on and watched the people on the screen make the delicious food.

Soon there was a knock on the door, and I smiled, knowing it was David.

"I'll get it!" I called to my mom, rushing down the hallway to open the door. He looked me up and down, smiling nervously. He was wearing dark blue jeans with a red t-shirt and a jacket- he did look pretty attractive. I grabbed my brown leather jacket, called goodbye to my mom and stepped out of the house, closing the door.

"You look great, Carolina." he beamed at me.

"Thanks, you too." I said nervously.

"Shall we go, then?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied, "Let's go,".

We walked over to his sleek car and got in. It was surprisingly warm which was nice. I fastened my seat-belt and he did his. We set off into the dark and it was a tad awkward, so he decided to make conversation.

"So, any ideas on what film you wanna see?" he asked, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Well I was thinking maybe that new zombie movie?" I asked thoughtfully. You may not believe it, but I like horror films. I do!

"Are you sure? It looks a bit gory, can you handle that?" He said, smirking. He looked a bit pale, but maybe it was just the lighting.

"Sure, I like horror movies!" I replied eagerly.

"I thought girls were into comedy romances and that kind of thing.." he said.

"You thought wrong, then." I teased, smiling. He glanced at me and shook his head, but he was smiling too.