The Bully's Diary 35 - Dare

Hey guys!!! So I decided to do a different part from someone else's point of view for a change ^___^ should be gurdddd, so yeah thank you once again for the reads and it would help me out even more if you voted or gave me some feedback!! Pwease?? For me ;) Anyways enjoy!!<3x

*      Dare's P.O.V     *

I teleported to David's office and stood by his desk, looking around the room. I hated it here, but it was better than the prison. Now that I think about it, there's lots of things I hate- working for David, having to be so cruel all the time.. But it's what I have to do in exchange for not being sent back to prison, so how can I complain? It was Dream who managed to convince David to take me on as a servant- well at least that's what I think I am. I feel almost.. Sorry.. For Carolina and Adrianna, and I don't know why. Demons aren't supposed to be able to feel guilt or sympathy, are they?

Dream suddenly appeared next to me in a puff of white smoke. He's at a higher level than me, so his teleportation smoke is a different colour to mine.

"You were called here too?" He asked me.

"Yeah. I got a message saying I had to go talk to him." I explained.

"Same here." He replied.

"So, how was it in prison? Is it true what they say about that place being indestructible?" Dream said in an attempt to make conversation.

"I guess so. In my whole five years in that hell-hole, I never saw anyone escape." I sighed.

"So, no windows, no way to pick locks?" He asked.

"Come on, you really think it'd be that easy to get out? Picking locks." I scoffed, "It would take more than that to get out of there. I should know, I tried everything. Even demon spells didn't work on it.".

"Well duh, of course demon spells wouldn't work!" Dream muttered.

"It was worth a try, at the time." I replied.

"Yeah, I bet it was.. How's Jason doing?" He asked me.

"Jason? Yeah, he's not too bad, I guess. Still trapped in there, though. Couldn't you have tried to persuade David to take him on as well as me?" I sighed.

"I tried! But you know what David's like, if there isn't anything in it for him, he doesn't want to-" Dream started, but he was cut off by the sound of the door opening and David walking in.

"I see you two are here in time. Good." David murmured, then went to sit at his desk. Dream and I stood up straight and tried to make ourselves look as if we hadn't just been badmouthing our boss.

"Yes, Sire." I said, bowing with Dream.

"Yes, yes. You don't have to keep bowing like that all the time, you know, it gets irritating." David said impatiently. Dream and I exchanged glances.

"Right. Anyway, Sire, what was it you wished to discuss with us?" I asked.