The Bully's Diary 38 - Dream or Reality?

Hey guys!! Thank you for the reads! I honestly thought I would only get to 1,000 but I have (as I type this) 1,341! :) So thank you very much :P Hope you like part 38<3x

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I shouted at the woman coming towards me, realizing I was on a bed with plain white sheets. I felt around my neck in confusion, looking at my fingers. No blood?!

"Calm down, Carolina. You need to rest." The woman said, still approaching me. I leaped off of the bed and ran to the corner of the room, away from her. She started to get closer and closer as I tried to push myself even further away from her, but I was only trapping myself. She looked at the needle and gave it a few squirts as if to taunt me, then looked back at me.

"There's no need to be frightened, you know." She said, grinning evilly. Who was this woman?!

She was getting alarmingly close as she stretched out her hand that held the needle towards me, and I yelped in fear. I had to get back to Dare and Adrianna somehow! Suddenly a hand gripped my arm and I screamed before turning to see who it was.

"Dare?" I asked in disbelief. The woman was looking back and forth between us in confusion.

"Let's get out of here." He smiled, his captivating red eyes staring into mine. He winked at me and we were soon out of there. We arrived in a very familiar room. Mine? There were posters of different bands on the dusky pink walls and photos of a girl and boy plastered everywhere- Matt and I. I looked at Dare, admiring his perfect jaw line, the blood red eyes filled with passion and his muscular body.

"Thank you." I whispered, my eyes watering a little. He smiled at me and I shyly smiled back.

"Carolina?" A voice asked from behind me. I turned and gasped when I saw him. The soft brown hair, the emerald green eyes, perfect lips... All previous thoughts of Dare were forgotten as I rushed to him, collapsing in his arms. I hugged him tightly as if I would never let go, and tears streamed down my cheeks.

"What are you doing here?" He said, still holding me, "I thought you were in the mental hospital; they wouldn't let me see you, I-" he tried to explain.

"Shh, Matt, it's okay." I said, smiling, "As long as I have you now."

Suddenly there was a clapping sound from behind us all, and a tantalizing voice spoke.

"Oh, how very sweet, the two lovers are reunited!" They said with a laugh. I slowly turned, and Dare was standing in-front of me and Matt, wings spread wide to protect us.

"How touching." Another voice said mockingly, and I saw that it was Dream and David, standing in my bedroom.

"I won't let you take her." Dare growled, as I clung to Matt. He was staring at them all in disbelief.

"Remind me what side you're on again, Dare. Remind me who it was that got you out of that prison, when it should've been Shade in there in the first place." Dream hissed, moving in closer. Dare stepped backwards to shield us from him.