The Bully's Diary 32 - Shade

Hey guys!! Sooo, part 32!! Can't believe it's come this far.. Anyway enjoy<3x

I opened my eyes feeling dizzy and disorientated again. What had happened between me and Dream? Then I remembered, he lifted his hood down, revealed his identity as Mr. Clatherly.. So where was he now? I looked around me. Strangely there was no white anymore. There was green grass beneath my feet, a blue sky and a shining sun above my head- what was this place? There were a few trees around me and in the distance, but everything was bright here, and- as weird as it sounds- happy. I felt good, too. There was some sort of a good feeling about here, like I.. Belonged. There was a red toadstool which was quite big next to me, so I got up off the ground and sat down on top of it- luckily it was quite sturdy. This land was like something from a fairytale; like something out of the books I used to read as a child.

  A butterly fluttered past my face, and I could see a small wooden hut in the distance. It looked a bit out of place here, since it seemed like a beach hut. This place was magical.. But it couldn't be as perfect as it seemed, right? There had to be something sinister, Dream- I mean Mr. Clatherly- must've been lurking behind a tree somewhere.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" A voice murmured from behind me. I turned sharply after leaping off of the toadstool in fright.

Behind me was a very pretty woman- she had light blue eyes and flowing white hair, even though she looked very young like me. Maybe a bit older. She was dressed in a black dress with long sleeves that covered all of her arms. I could see a black hood attached to it and she was wearing a golden pendant- exactly the same as the one I used to wear everyday! I felt for it around my neck but it wasn't there. The woman had a soft face and looked kind, and her hair was medium-length. Her dress- a robe?- trailed on the grass. The thing that was the most astonishing about her was that she had wings! Amazing, huge white feathered wings that were spread out as if she was stretching, and then folded behind her back neatly.

"It is beautiful... But what- who are you?" I asked.

"Me? I am Shade." The woman said as if that should explain everything. Oh, great, more weird names. Dream, Shade- what next, bloody Hagrid?!

The woman, Shade, laughed as if she'd heard me.

"Alright, I guess you've met Dream." She chuckled.

"Yeah, I have.. Who is he?" I said.

"He is a demon. He was sent to capture you for.. Someone." Shade explained nonchalantly. "I heard he uh.. Had a bit of a romantic interest in you, and so did you," she continued, "You didn't kiss him, did you?".

A demon?! What was this crazy woman on about? And how did she know that I kissed Dream?

"I'm not crazy, although I can see why you thought so. Demons are real. They're just as real as you or.. Well, me. But please, this is important. Is it true that you kissed him?" Shade asked me.

"Yes. I kissed him." I replied, holding my head in my hands as I sat back down on the toadstool with Shade standing in front of me.

"Oh, no.. This is bad. Very bad." Shade muttered.

"What?! Why is it bad?" I asked her in confusion.

"Kissing a demon is like giving him the key to your soul, to feed off of you!" Shade explained worriedly.