Chapter 36

Author's Note: Hey y'all! Say it back! I missed y'all! I hope everyone had a good week & is having a good weekend.

Von's POV:

Durk sat next to me in the passenger set as the drive into downtown was silent.

I glanced at him as his head was stuck in his phone.

"Gang don't tell me you back fucking around with Sammie." I said.

Hell nah! He said quickly.

My hands tighten around the wheel as I looked at him about.

Bro, I just had one slip up and now she acting like she want me to meet her son and all that other shit. He blurted out.

"I hope she not there with Raven when we get there."  Last night after the party she kept blowing me up making Nicki feel like something is going on. He said.

What the hell is wrong with you? I asked.

I just had a slip up gang . It was a one time thing.

Why you trying to talk to me when you the one who bought them hoes a condo? And going to see Raven right now ? He asked.

I just feel bad about the shit I said last night . I said honestly.

Or you just want to see her ? He asked .

Gang hell nah . You got me fucked up . I said .

Besides after today I won't be having shit to do with her. Bringing them here was a big mistake. Beside we have other shit to worry about like that opp ass Nigga in Atlanta . I said.

He been talking a lot of shit inside and honestly I think he trying to set us up . I said .

Gang don't even worry about that shit. We let lil folks handle that shit because were too big right now to be dealing with shit like that. If we fall everything around us that we have built and still trying to build will be over .

I nodded my head in agreement. "But now I heard JB down there hanging with those bitch ass Niggas.

Don't worry about him . His time will come . We just have to play it smart. Durk said .

I nodded my head as we pulled up to the condo.

Bro after today we let this shit go. I said.

You saying nothing but facts gang .

"Girl is that Von and Durk?"  I can't believe they walking around without any security A woman said as we stepped outside the car.

I shook my head at myself. Real street Niggas don't walk around with security. I thought to myself.

We stood next to each other as we knocked on the door .

Little dude who I met last night opened the door .

I looked at him hard as he reminded me of myself when I was younger .

"D who is at the door!" I heard Raven yell from the back as she approached the door .

Her face lit up as her eyes met mine .

"What y'all doing here ?" She asked .

I just need to speak with you. I said firmly.

"Come in." Meet me in the kitchen . Sammie is in the other room she said to durk.