Chapter 71

- Guys, I started writing "Welcome to the O" (THE Backstory) Please go check it out.

- Please remeber to leave a like for this story.

Von's POV:

"She's gone too far this time" I thought to myself as I paced around the bedroom, clenching my mouth closed .

My eyes glazed at the picture once again to assist the situation.

Asian had sent neck photos to my one again . This bitch was always trying to ruin my life.

It was my fault though, I allowed her back into my space, and she felt comfortable enough disrespecting my family.

I'm not on no sliding on the opps no more, but she was pushing me to my limits.

I took a deep breath, glancing at my phone deleting the pictures.

"Don't need Jas on my ass again" I thought.

My eyes darted in her direction. She was laid flat on stomach, with the covers pulled up to her neck.

From this angle she appeared to sleeping good, so I was happy for that.

Visions of our argument flooded my mind, and I shook those negative thoughts away .

I didn't have many more fuck ups left in this situation.

I want my kids to have both of their parents at home, raising them together. Something I didn't have growing up.

Besides, my marriage would always be first priority. No one could ever compare to Jasmine; not even on her worst days.

King's cries through the baby monitor broke me out of my thoughts.

Before I could turn the volume down, Jas was already sitting up reaching for her robe.

It still amazed me how her body was always able to flow back into its natural hourglass shape after having our babies.

Each time I looked at her, I wanted to have another one.

She moves slowly, eyes partially closed as she fumbled around with the robe .

"Don't worry about it baby, I'll get him" I mumbled.

She paused for a moment, as if she had forgotten I was here.

"My fault again" I mumbled.

"What are you doing up?" Jasmine hummed.

I jolted, as I answered her ..  " I couldn't sleep."

"Oh" was all she said before she laid back down.

I walked towards the door gracefully.

"Just bring him to me, he's probably just hungry" she mumbled.

His room was next to ours, but the door was slightly pushed open as I approached it.

"Probably just Nicki or Leah " I thought.

As I walked in my eyes grew bigger looking at the person standing in front of me.

"What the fuck are you doing in here Asian?" I semi-yelled.

King started to cry again, as she rocked him gently.

"Hush, you're scaring him" she mumbled with a smile .

"Daddy didn't mean to scare you baby boy" she sanged to him.

"Asian, stop playing this stupid ass game with me" I said.

Asian blushed at that, "it's not a game my love, this should've been my life with you" she whispered.

I didn't feel like entertaining these games, and the last thing I needed was for Jas to come in to see her holding him.

"Give me my son" I said.

I reached out for him, but she turned her back towards me, throwing herself into my arms.

Her head rested on my chest, "she how natural this feels with us?" She asked.

My arms turned her around, pulling King out of her arms.

"Bitch this isn't a fucking game" I yelled.

I took my free hand and wrapped it around her neck. Her eyes blew open wider and fear was swept across her face.

"Vo-n" she tried to gasp out, but my grip was tighter throwing her against the wall.

"Stop fucking playing with me lil girl" I said.

"Gang!" Duke yelled from behind me.

I let my hand drop from around her neck as she fell onto the ground gasping for air.

"Are you fucking crazy?" She cried out.

I laughed slightly, "No but if you keep testing me then you will see how crazy I can get" I said.

"What the fuck happened?" Duke asked laughing.

Asian gazed in his direction before standing up and walking out the room.

King was now fully awake, his brown eyes looking into mine .

"Damn, I thought lil August looked like you but lil man right here might just be your twin" Duke whispered.

I shook my head, not wanting to hear the rest of it.

"Just keep your new little hoe away from me" I yelled.

"Nigga, that was your hoe before she was mine" he said .

Before I could respond, Jas was walking into the room with her head down.

"I thought you were going to bring him to me" she said in a sleepy voice.

She stopped in her tracks, glancing between us; her body becoming stiff as he looked at Duke .

He smirked at her before dropping his hands by his side .

"My bad sis, I was just telling gang how much lil man looks like him.

"Oh-ok-ay" she stumbled over her words.

"What the fuck is going on?" I thought to myself. I'd never seen her so tensed before around him.

She pulled her robe closer to her body before walking closer to me.

"I'll take him now" she semi-whispered .

I pulled her closer to me, only sensing her relax a little bit.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing" she said too quickly, looking around the room.

Taking the baby out of my hands, trying to move past my grip.

I kissed her cheek, "I'll be in there in a minute" I said before letting her go.

We both watched her walk out, Duke a little too hard.

"See that's who you need to be worrying about" Duke said shaking his head.

"What the fuck is that suppose to me? I asked.

"Don't be trying no weird shit with my girl gang, that shit will not fly with me"'I said stepping towards him.

He laughed, "all I'm saying is that you have you a real one." He said.

"Yeah, whatever gang" I said as I walked out.

I didn't like his vibe, I thought.

We grew up together but something had changed about him. He always wanted Jas first when we're younger, so part of me felt as if he was holding that against me.

I was starting not to trust him anymore.