Chapter 43

#LLKV 💙🐐

Jasmine POV:

"Brittany?" I asked again as I glanced down at her.

"Oh hell nah, shut the door" I know she working with the opps. Von said in a distressed voice.

"She looks like she's already half dead." Shay said.

My heart raced faster, as I reached down to touch her arm.

"What the Fuck happened to you?" I asked.

Von's eyebrows grew together as he looked between her and I. "Nah, the better question to asked is how she knew we would be here." He said.

"Just help her inside." I yelled.

Her eyes were swollen, as the dressed her wore was almost ripped in half.

"Fuck no" jas, not this time. Von yelled.

After what she has put us through? You want to help her? She made her choice a long time ago. He said.

"Jasmine is right!" We shouldn't just leave her out here like that. Leah spoke up.

"Fuck it!" Durk said as he picked Brittany up, placing her on the couch.

"I'm telling y'all something isn't right." Von said.

"Bro we were bringing too much attention to ourselves with her just laying out there." Durk said.

"Shit!" For once I agree with Von. This shit just doesn't sound right. Nicki finally spoke up.

I looked over towards Brittany as she glanced around at us in shock.

Part of me knew this was a big mistake, and what she told me two days ago could be true.

"Was my brother really planning to end all of this in Atlanta?" I thought.

"She's like this because of us." I said softly.

Everybody glanced my way weirdly.

"What the Fuck does that mean?" Von asked.

"I saw her a few days." I finally mustard up to say as all eyes were glued on me.

She basically told me that my brother would be here in Atlanta to end this with you. I said in a low voice.

"And you thought that wasn't important enough to tell me?" Von screamed.

My body tensed, as his voice boomed throughout the walls.

"Don't yell at me!" I didn't believe her, it's not like you tell me everything. I said.

"Y'all chill out." Leah said.

"Stay the Fuck out of this." Von said.

He walked towards me as he gripped my arm tightly "What else did she say!" He said harshly.

"Let go of my arm" I said trying to grasp my arm out of his hand.

"Just answer the question." He said.

"What— is he doing here?" Brittany asked .

Her eyes were glued to Tj full of fear as he has a grin on his face.

"You know him?" I asked.

"He's really nobody." I said.

"You spoke too soon sweetheart" he said

Before I could react I heard three gunshots go off as I ducked my head .

"Nah Nigga put that shit up or the next one goes into his head." He said as Muwop reached for his gun.

My mind hadn't caught up with the paste of my eyesight until I saw a glimpse of Von laying in a puddle of blood.

"What the Fuck!" Von yelled reaching for his shoulder.

"Pooh?" Shay yelled as he was laid out on the ground.

"I'm good" It's just my fucking leg. He said.

"Yo gang, what is this all about." He asked Tj.

"Are you alright?" I asked Von applying more pressure on his shoulder.

"Hell nah" That shit hurt.

"What it look like bro?" I played y'all asses out. TJ said with a smile.

"You gone die for this one!" I promise you that. Pooh said.

"Yeah, whatever" What took your hoe ass so long to get here? He asked looking over towards Brittany.

"Don't call me no hoe" Brittany said getting up from the couch.

"I fucking told you." Von hissed out.

"I told you to just leave with me then." Brittany said as I looked at her.

"Like Von said I picked my side a long time ago."'she said.

Anger filled my body as I jumped on her.

"You stupid ass bitch!" I said as I hit her in her head.

"I wish I would have never met you, or called you my sister!"

"Beat her ass Jas" I could here Nicki yelling from behind me.

Until I felt someone grab my hair pulling me onto the floor.

"Don't even think about fucking moving" TJ said as held his gun around the room.

"Get the Fuck up and hold this gun." He said to Brittany as he placed it in his hand.

"If anyone of them move, shot" I have something to take care of .

"Like what?" She said.

He grabbed my hair again as he dragged me across the floor.

"Let her go." I heard Von say as another shot rang off hitting him in his leg.

"Fuck!" He yelled.

"Nobody else move!" I yelled before I felt myself being thrown against the wall.

The door slammed behind him, as he hit me across my face.

"I think I'll have a little fun with you." He said smiling.

He grabbed my arm as he threw me onto the bed.

"No!" I yelled as he tried to force my legs open.

I forced my nails into his eyes as he jumped back.

"You bitch!" He yelled.

I punched him in his face as he stumbled back into the wall.

"Who's the bitch now?" I said.

I ran towards the door and was stopped by a figure.

"Hey baby sis" I heard a voice say before something knocked me over the head.

Author's Note: Sorry for the short chapter! It isn't my best but wanted to put something out And Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Life has hit be hard! Still hope you enjoy it!