Chapter 1: Introduction

Soojin's POV:

Hi! I'm Lee Soojin, 19 years old and a transfer student in the Seoul National University. Actually, my father got transferred to Seoul due to his job and my family had to flew from Busan to Seoul. I spent my childhood in Busan so I'm new in this capital. This city is amazing but I have no idea how long it will take me to adjust here.

Back to the story, today is my first day in this university and I'm hella nervous as I have never went to such a big university before. The college in which I studied two years  of my high school was a regular college where students from middle-class families studied. But here the situation was complete opposite. Here all the students belonged to rich families such as businessman and actors. My family is not poor but I'm not used to the bratty behaviour of these rich students....So I just hope my first day here goes well.

I stepped out of my father's car as he dropped me to the uni.  

All the best dear,  for your first day. Make new friends and enjoy. Come home early and don't forget to share with me the details. I love you sweetheart.  

My father's said to me.

Thanks dad, I love you too.

  I said my good-bye to my father and went inside the gate. As soon as I went inside I felt all their stares at me which made me uncomfortable and I just wish to find the Principal's cabin
as soon as possible. While I was searching the cabin, my head bumped into something hard which made me stumble back. I realised that I bumped into someone's hard chest and as I looked up I got lost into those brown eyes which were also staring at me with the same expression as me.

Don't you know how to walk. Keep your eyes up and straight.

  Rude!! That was the first thing which came in my mind. Doesn't he know how to talk and it is his mistake also to bump into me. He was using his phone while walking which caused him to bump I into me. How is that my fault??

Excuse me! I should be the one to tell you that. But any way, I'm getting late for my class and I don't know where Principal's cabin is. Can you show me the way? I asked him very politely despite his arrogant behaviour towards me. He continued to stare at me surprisingly  and I was just hoping for him to answer my question.

Are you a new student here?

Yes.

Oh. Take a right from the hallway and then left and  then take stairs. The second room on the first floor is the cabin. 

  I just looked at him blankly as I not understood a single step. He must have got it through my confused face. So he said,

Come with me, I'll lead you the way.    

I followed him like a lost puppy.  As we reached the cabin , I  thanked him and met the Principal for my identity card and my schedule. As I was going towards the lockers as I also got my locker key, I opened my locker and kept my essential things in it. Suddenly a girl came towards the locker beside me and took her notebooks. As she was closing it, she realised me standing there and it didn't took her even a minute to understand that I was a new student here as I was looking way unfamiliar.

Hi! Are you a new student? My name is Mia.  

She approached me. She was looking very cute in her ponytail.

Oh Hello. My name is Lee
Soojin. I'm new here. Today is my first day.

Oh! Then I'm sure you didn't make any friends here. Let me be your first friend in this uni.

Thank you very much for befriending me.  I don't know any body here as they are all busy in their own chit-chat.  

She agreed with me. Then she showed the way to my first class. Coincidentally, she also shared the same classes as me except one or two.
My first lecture was Mathematics.

As I entered the class, I felt all the heads turning their attention to me. But Mia held my arm and took me to her desk. Thank God I met her. The teacher came and recognised me as the new student here and told me to do my introduction.

Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Lee Soojin. I'm new in this city. I look forward to make new friends here and enjoy this academic year.

All the students clapped for my introduction and the lecture began. After 30 minutes, the door of the class opened and came in three devilishly good looking boys.  One of them was the one I bumped into. To my surprise, the teacher ignored them and continued the lecture.  I think they may have got the habit for it. I felt lucky as he didn't notice me. As the lecture came to an end, everyone started heading out, me and Mia were also going till I again bumped into him. He immediately recognised me .

So you are in my class now! Interesting!  He exclaimed and left the class with the other two boys. Meanwhile, Mia was looking at me with shock.

Do you know him?

Yes. I bumped into him today. And he showed me the way to the Principal's cabin. Why are you so shocked??

He is the bad boy of this university. His father is the trustee of this uni and runs a multinational company.
He is the Kim Taehyung.Everybody stay away from him. He is cold as ice. He is a person to stay away from. So don't get into his way.

I felt surprised after getting to hear about him. But a bad boy..........huh?