part 9

tears pour down my face because for the first time, dixie shamed me in front of our parents. and let me tell you- it hurts like hell. i run off to my room locking the door as i hear my parents scream at dixie. charli is banging on my door begging me to let her in. it's locked and i don't intend on opening it. i ball my eyes out until i can't take it. everything dixie says is true. she told me a few weeks ago that i'll never be loved. and now i believe it. no one wants me. i decided then and there that my life should end. but then- before i could do anything i stopped. i though about charli. and bryce. i cant do that to them. i sigh and let charli in. she hugs me so tight.

the next day

josh's pov~

i get a snap from dixie.

dix❤️

dix❤️

dixie
why would we fight

josh
charli texted me. every fucking
thing you said to carson.

dixie
oh

josh
i'm done i can't fucking take it.
you know how much i love her.
and i get that makes you insecure
but it gives you no right to say
that shit to her! we both know
too damn well that she doesn't
deserve it

dixie
i'm sorry

josh
your telling me this?!
unbelievable. we're done.
leave me the hell alone.

i decide to text carson because i know she's still mad and won't see me.

carson's pov~

i've been laying in my room all day. i leave in an hour to go to the facility thing for help. my mom explained how i can't have my phone in there. i really still don't wanna talk to josh but i see a text from him. i'm just gonna look at it. not answer. i thought that. til i read it.