part 25

everyday after school i am so bored. no josh. no dixie. no bryce. i have charli but most days she'll be like making tiktoks or something. i do facetime josh every night which is fun. it's been almost a month and a half since he's left. it's been kinda hard. josh is the kinda guy that shows his affection by touch. he always has to be touching me in some way. so, charli and i ended up booking flights to LA. we leave tomorrow morning.

you: charli! where's that crop top thing you took last week?!
charli: i gave it back!
you: and where the fuck is josh's hoodie?!

we are yelling between our rooms and our parents are downstairs.

derek: carson no swearing!
you: sorry!

i go to charlis room

you: that's literally his sweatshirt right there!
charli: oops. thought it was yours

i grab josh's sweatshirt off her bed and bury my face into it taking in the faint scent of his cologne and body wash.

charli: your disgusting
you: your an ass

i take josh's hoodie back to my room. once i finish packing, i lay down and facetime josh. he doesn't know we are coming to LA so it's gonna be a surprise.

josh: hey babe. i miss you
you: i miss you too
josh: what are you doing? 
you: nothing. just cleaned my room. you?
josh: bored. laying in bed
you: you live in a house with your bestfriends and your bored?
josh: ya. bryce is off shotgunning with jaden. mads is making tiktoks and i kept doing them wrong and she kicked me out.

i laugh. we talk for about an hour before hanging up.

i smile a little before going to sleep since we have sm early morning

i smile a little before going to sleep since we have sm early morning. i'm woken up to my alarm at 3:40. i get in the shower then get out drying my hair with a towel. then i dress in a pair of josh's sweatpants and one of his hoodies so i can be comfortable. i put my hair in a messy bun and throw my luggage down the stairs. my mom tiredly comes out of the room.

meredith: where's your sister
you: idk. charli!
meredith: shush. your dad is sleeping

i go quiet and charli comes down.

charli: sorry sorry my alarm didn't go off

we all get in the car and mom drives us to the airport.

meredith: ok one week then back home. got it?
charli: ya
meredith: stay safe. especially you carson with josh
you: ew mom!

charli just laughs.

meredith: just use protection please. and make sure you all spend some time with dixie too.

we need and hug her. then we board our plane. the entire time charli is talking my ear off. i tell her to shutup and i take a nap.

charlis pov~

carson is being a cranky bitch because she "wants to rest so she's not tired when seeing josh" wtf?

i then fall asleep.

carson's pov~

we just landed in LA!! ahhhh! it's only 8:30 here. it was a 7 hour flight but LA is 3 hours behind canada in time. so, charli and i are walking around downtown. we left our luggage in our rental car.

you: holy balls it's hot here. i regret wearing sweats now.
charli: me too

we get starbucks and stop for pancakes. it's finally 9:40 when we drive to sway. josh texted me good morning like 10 minutes ago so at least i know he's up. we knock on the door and i hear jaden yell.

jaden: who is it??
charli: pizza delivery!

then we hear josh yell.

josh: bryce why the hell would you order pizza?! it's not even 10 yet!

then the door starts to open and i see me handsome boyfriend.

..............

i'm gonna start writing texts like that maybe bc i got social maker. which way do you like better? how i was doing them before or now? lmk