part 93

jaden and i just finished the demo.

jaden: you should probably clear out bryce's room. blakes been staying in the guest room til you do.
you: josh invited him meaning josh can fucking do it
jaden: car-
you: no. i'm not gonna help josh replace bryce.

jaden sighs.

jaden: i've gotta run this to the record label. you coming or not?
you: no.

jaden leaves and i go up to bryce's room. the door is shut and i stand outside it staring at the door. finally i have the balls to at least go in. everything's all messy and that's how he liked it. unmade bed. gaming chair pulled away from his desk. random t-shirts and hats on the floor. i sigh. i know i need to move on at some point but now? i don't wanna do it now. i can't do it now. i walk over and see a picture on bruce's nightstand. it was the night of his senior prom. he was hugging me and charli. damn i miss him. i lay down in his bed as my eyes start to water.

you: bryce i sing forget you i promise. josh is trying to replace you b- but i never will. i miss you so much. you and addison. things just aren't the same. i need you

then i realize he cannot hear me. i sigh and wipe my face before going to the apartment.

charli: fuck you chase hudson!

she hangs up the phone.

you: woah what happened??
charli: he- he cheated on me. he k- kissed nessa

i go hug her. wow nessa just loves to ruin relationships huh? all that day charli and i sit on the couch cuddling, eating icecream, and talking about our stupid boyfriends. or should i say EX boyfriends.

...

today jaden and i are going to the record label for me to record my song for real this time. not just a demo. i decided on the name. i'm calling it 'pain'. the title sums up my life. ya sounds about right. we get to the real studio. our manager gets me all set up in the sound booth.

you: i'm in, pain...

i sing it a few times then we record for good.

jaden: that's fucking awesome carson
you: thanks

later we go back to sway and in the driveway i see a car that i recognize ever so well.

you: fuck

we go in and immediately i head towards bryce's room. there's boxes piled outside of it and i go in to find my ass of an ex boyfriend.

you: the he'll are you doing?!
josh: blake needs the room
you: bryce's stuff isn't yours to go through!!
josh: he was my bestfriend. i think he's ok with it
you: no joshua he was MY bestfriend and would want me going through it!
josh: some of it is guy shit
you: i don't care!
josh: just go home carson. i've got it handled!
you: you know what?! i will go home!

i get in my car and speed home. i go to my room and grab the promise ring off my dresser then drive back to sway. i head to bryce's room and find that josh is almost done packing everything.

you: take your fucking promise ring!

i grab his hand and put it in it. he just stands there dumbfounded. i'm not sure if he's mad or upset.

josh: i- i-
you: fuck you josh. this is the last time i'm gonna let you hurt me. i'm done with your bullshit! all i tried to do was help you through a hard time and you couldn't fucking appreciate it! we've given eachother chance after chance yet we still can't make it work. we are both way too fucked up in the head for eachother. even when you pushed me away i still came back. but then you said you didn't want me. you didn't need me. so fuck you joshua richards!! i hate you.

he stands there speechless while i grab random things from bryce's room and leave.

........................