part 73

it is now december 22. josh dixie charli and i are sitting in the sway house living room with josh's family that just arrived. i missed them. now were all sitting on the couch catching up with them. my knee is bouncing because of my anxiety at the fact both my parents will soon be here. and so will my other siblings. josh can tell i'm anxious so he puts his hand on my knee to calm me.

josh: will, carson has a sister your age. and she has a brother and sister your age liv
liv: oh that's cool

there's a knock at the door and dixie answers it. our parents.

dixie: hey dad. hey mom

they hug and come in hugging the rest of us. then there's another knock. i get a worried look and josh can tell. he hugs me and whispers.

josh: it'll all go great

he turns his head placing a soft kiss on my neck before i open the door.

jess: carson!

my mother pulls me into a tight hug and kisses my head.

you: hey guys

i hug them all. then i introduce everybody.

carter: i cannot believe i'm in the sway house!
josh: which sway boys is your favorite? besides me of course *laughs
carter: probably jaden
you: ahh

josh charli dixie and i get everyone settled in. josh and i are in his room. charli and dixie are in bryce's room. derek and meredith are in a guest room. liv and will are in bryce's room. josh's parents michelle and john are in a guest room. jess and mike are in a guest room. carter avery and kayden are in there biggest guest room. everything is going good so far.

......................

really short chapter.