part 30

bryce: where the fuck is charli
thomas: i- um i'm not supposed to say

dixie and addison come to the door

addison: hey guy-
josh: where's char
dixie: charlis here?

...................

bryce and josh push past thomas dixie and addison. they run upstairs. thomas let's jaden mads and i in. all of a sudden....

josh: oh hell no!

charli chase josh and bryce all come running down the stairs.

bruce: don't fucking touch her!
chase: i-
josh: shutup!

josh comes over and hugs me to make sure i'm ok. bryce swings on chase but he ducks.

charli: stop!

chase swings back but bryce leans away. bryce punches chase in the eye.

charli: ENOUGH

they both stop and look at her.

charli: chase didn't hurt me! him and i have been dating for almost 3 weeks now!!!!

everyone's mouths drop.

charli: and i would've told all of you but i knew you'd act like this!
josh: he fucking-
you: shh baby it's ok

i stand on my toes and shush josh by pulling his head into my neck. i gently scratch the back of his head while we all watch charli and bryce argue.

bryce: you can't fucking date him!
charli: don't you dare tell me what to do bryce! your not my dad!
bryce: ok then let me just call derek shepherd-
charli: bryce! what the fuck is wrong with you?!

bryce pulls out his phone and dials a number. we can all clearly see he was just pretending but charli couldn't see his phone. bryce holds his phone to his ear as charli screams at him.

bryce: hey mr shepherd. it's bryce-
charli: shut up!
bryce: just wanted to let you know that CHARLI is dating-
charli: LA LA LA LA LA LA
bryce: she's dating the guy that RAPED your other daughter
charli: SHUT THE FUCK UP BRYCE

he shows her his phone and she's even more pissed that he just faked the whole thing.

bryce: we're leaving now!

bryce grabs charlis wrist as she fights him. once we all make it back to sway bryce and charli go to bryce's room still screaming at eachother. the rest of us are sitting down here. besides addison and dixie. they stayed at hype. josh is still pissed too so i'm trying to calm him down.

jaden: i get why they're mad. and honestly? i am too
you: just let it go. she can date him if she wants
josh: what if he hurts her too?!
you: he was in a bad place when he did that to me. he truly seemed sorry. i think he's changed.

they all look at me shocked. they know i'm not one to hold a grudge. later i tell bryce that and charli thanks me. bryce gives in but still hates chase.

...................

kinda short but whatever